hi doc.i have these tiny,flesh coloured,itchy painless bumps around my anus.this area has been occasionally itchy for a few yrs but was never accompanied by these bumps. i have always made sure i clean that area extremely well so this is not a hygiene issue.i have had anal sex(protected) before but that was about ten months ago and didn' t have this problem then.i started noticing the bumps around november last year.oh and i have had slight bleeding in my stool about twice,once early last year and again 3 months ago.could this b an std?pls help

I suggest that you consult your doctor for an examination, in order for him/her to make a proper diagnosis. These lesions can be treated with laser therapy.