Question

worried

me and my GF of three months have been having a lot sex lately due to the fact that she spends most of the nights at my place, now recently we started genital to genital stimulation without protection which possibly means there might have bn an exchange of juices, my question is shuold i be worried or maybe contact was minimal cos there was no penetration

yes you should be worried, because HIV can be spread by even minimal genital (and fluid) contact. Additionally, you can risk falling pregnant as the pre-cum of a man contains millions of sperm. Either test for HIV and remain monogomous in the relationship (with the use of the Pill to prevent pregnancy) or insist on the use of a condom.