Question
Posted by: Baby | 2009-04-20

worried

my boyfriend had an accident 5years ago.and he was told he might not be able to have babies anymore.
theres a part between his thighs that was cut very badly.its been 5 years bt the scar is still bad.
wat i wana know is is there any help he can get so we can make babies coz weve been hopin for a miracle the prev 3months,.but nothing.now it is all i think of and its realy worrying me.
wat can we do or wer can we go?
please help.
Thank you.

Dear Baby
It is easy to determine whether he will be able to have children, he needs to go for a sperm test. Ask your doctor to refer you to a lab for this?