Question
Posted by: Lan | 2009/03/23

Worried

I gave birth 4 months ago, got stitches around the virginal area. The are is still sore tile this day. And I constantly have this brown redish discharge, sometimes its like yellowish and looks like mucus. I went to the doctor 3 weeks ango and he said I have trush, he gave me some vaginal cream and some pills, I was fyn for 2 - 3 days. I would like to be intimate again but this problem is preventing me from doing so. Please help.

If your thrush has recurred, have a look at the Top 5 questions for ways of preventing this. You should see your gynaecologist about the painful stitches.