Posted by: annie | 2009-02-20

My son used drugs and are in rehabiltation at the moment.
He used to mixed with all different kind of people in our early.
realy creepy people that gave me the creeps.
I would like to know , he is coming home next month.
Must we move, as I am worried that he will fall back into the habit with these people. Will he be strong enough to walk pass them.
I feel that i want to move , as I will not be able to cope with it , if he go back to the wrong friends again.
He use to be a very active person in sport.
Had nice friends, but left them all for the wrong friends.
Please advise. he look very good and positive at the moment. He is not in a normal rehab. he is in a place where there are a lot of freedom. the do hiking trips and go out and have a lot of activities that they do.
they even go to shopping centres to do the shopping.

Youre right that it may be very important for him NOT to just fall back into mixing with the same creepy people who may still be involved in drugs. If moving is practical and would help that, it may be worth considering. You don't mention his age, but any way you should also discus this sort of concern in detail with the people who are treaing him at present.

Posted by: Linda | 2009-02-21

Why don' t you just phone the rehab centre and ask tell them how you feel. He musn' t know you are doing it. If they are confident then just talk to him (alone) and tell him how you feel.

Reply to Linda