Posted by: jill | 2009-01-05

I am in my teens and going steady with my bf. Although we have not had sexual penetration but have indulged in oral. My problem is that my bf now insists on me gulping the semen and he is willing to take in my fluids on orgasm. Pl suggest if it is ok, or is it unhealthy un hygienic.

Sexual fluids can carry infections especially HIV and swallowing sexual secretions of any kind is NOT Safe sex. There are risks involved. Just because he is stupid enough to take the risk does not mean you have to as well. Be safe rather than sorry later.

Posted by: Sg | 2009-01-06

It is personal thing and you should not be forced into swallowing.Sperm in itself is not unhealthy provided your man is disease free.

Reply to Sg
Posted by: I say.... | 2009-01-05

Go for it! What do you have to loose?

Reply to I say....
Posted by: Sammy | 2009-01-05

Why on earth would you want to swallow it if you can SPIT. No man, freakin hell, don' t swallow it!
What for?!?!

Reply to Sammy
Posted by: STALLION | 2009-01-05

Tell him that you may consider to drink his cum when you are dead thirsty and have no coffee, tea, coke and water left.