Question
Posted by: Scared | 2008/12/15

worried

I have been on the injection (2 month state injection) for the last 3 months. Me and my boyfriend have unprotected sex other wise as we are both sure of our status. My concern is that I spot after sex (he is big) but my biggest concern is that my periods started although my next injection is only due in January. I have done a pregnancy test, this showed negative. My periods are very light, but I am concerned. What could be the cause of this?

Some women do bleed on the injection but, if you have not had a recent pap smear, you should do so.