Question
Posted by: J | 2008-12-14

worried

its been a wile now not sure how long that evrytime i eat after about 5min i hav 2 run 2 the bathroom.sometimes my stomach runs other times not.i feel bloatd after evry meal and hav 2 get 2 the loo within 5min of havin my meal.its startin 2 worry me now 4 a wile i jus thought it was a stomach bug but now i dont tink so. Could u please giv me some indication of wat it could be?

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

I strongly recommend that you make an appointment with a gastroenterologist for a stool MC&S (analysis), as well as a gastroscopy. In the meantime, you can use Buscopan tablets for the cramping, as well as a good probiotic for at least ten days. These products are available over the counter at any pharmacy.