Question
Posted by: jen | 2008-12-08

worried

i have had the experience of my best friend who forever took my boyfriends from me as a teenager you know how it goes. it is stil haunting me.i am in a five yr relationship and when i used to stay by my sisters house my boyfriend and my sister always send me to do chores so they can be alone.in the kitchen ,passage things i picked up. when she left for joburg im in durban, all he could talk about was my sister.now i keep accusing him of having cheated on me with her.i confront him but he denies.she keeps quiet.i feel lost.no answeres.what am i to do

It doesn't need to nor usually go like that, and someone who steals friends from you, is NOT your best friend. Nor would a true bf play along with this. Why not move on to a more honourable bf, and keep him clear of this untrustworthy false friend ?