Question
Posted by: lazuli | 2008/12/03

worried

about 6 months ago i changed from the injection (nur isterate) to the pill (marvalon) all is good but i have recently become concerned about my periods. I am usually regular and I was due the 24/10 and only bled for one day a week later. And now i am two weeks late. I have taken a two precnancy tests and both were negative. What could be the cause? i am sick iwith the flu and still taking antibiotics....could this be the cause or should i wait and see...im really worried i would like to start a family soon, and would hate to be infertile.

It is probably related to the antibiotics. These can interfere with the hormone levels in the Pill.