Question
Posted by: Nasir | 2008-11-25

worried

My wife says that my penis is too small for her vagina. So she prefer anal sex. How to make penis size big ?

Your penis size is according to your wife too small – but it might be normal in size or even fine for you. Before you enter into any penis enlargement intervention I would strongly recommend that you visit your local GP or urologist to discuss this with them. However be cautious and ensure that you find out all the pros and cons of the different interventions.
Vaginal walls are elastic and accommodate the penis, and the delusion that penile size is related to sexual adequacy is a misconception, as the intensity of arousal is not dependent on the size of the penis. It might be that it has nothing to do with your penis size but more with her preference, with her own vaginal muscles that needs to be strengthened or even with the emotional and physical stimulation during your love making.
http://www.sexualhealth.co.za/sasha/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=34&Itemid=52
If you feel that you as a couple/ or you as an individual need some guidance it might be valuable to seek professional guidance from a professional that works specifically in the field of sexual health.
You are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information: www.sexualhealth.co.za