Question
Posted by: pimp | 2008/11/24

worried

What causes pimple like sores on outer vagina ?
before my periods i always get this pimple on my outer vagina which last for about a week they always come back , but its not sore and a little itchy at times. this time around i am not on periods and it grown a little bigger and had white liquid and i popped it.. and that white thing came out and a little blood

Hallo Pimp
this is often an infection of the small Bartholin glands around the vagina, sometimes caused by friction or because the bacteria causes this grows in warm moist places. Try bathing with an antiseptic soap, and put Bactroban on it as soon as it starts developing