Question
Posted by: Mom to be | 2008/10/13

Worried

While I was unaware that I' m pregnant we thought I had a tummy bug, felt nausea and headache, took valoid and some aspirine (only once and also just 1 valoid and 2 disprins regular strength as I was feverish). We also had a few celebrations, where I did use some alcohol. We just recently found out that I' m 6 weeks pregnant, it' s our first. Have I done something bad and harmful to my baby? Since we found out I didn' t use any substances or medication at all. Going for first sonar this week.

The medication should not harm the baby. If you had less then 4 glasses of alcohol, you should be okay.