Question
Posted by: AGM | 2008/09/12

Worried

I am been dating this guy for the past two weeks, and he has been hornest. He told me that he does not have a girlfriend, I used to call him anytime anyday he will answer my calls but on Wednesday he called o let me know that he forgot his cellphone at work and I believed him then on Thursday he promised to come by my place but he did not later when I call him he did not answer my call.

I send the message he did not respond. I called him this he' s telling stories the phone was on silence. I believe he is lying but I can' t prove that and I love the guy.

How can I get to the bottom of this or should I just let it go.

AGM

How can you Love someone you barely know ? Maybe you're coming on a bit too hot and heavy for him, and he is trying to retreat gracefully. Most men are frightened off by someone who seems to be too needy

1
Posted by: ??? | 2008/09/12

sorry..... you have been dating this guy for 2 weeks and you say you love him???? If you believe this guy is lying to you then dump him - easy as that!!!!

Reply to ???