Question
Posted by: Chantal393100 | 2008/08/05

Worried

Hi There,

I am in London and the Doctor' s here aren' t as good as back home. Ind the beginning of 2008 found out that I have CIN3 and was very worried. My Gynie here did a biopsie and removed all bad cells. This was my second biosbsie as I had one done in South Africa (home).

I had a smeer test done last week the 28th of July 2008. My last period ended on the 25th of July 2008.

The last couple of days (4) my body has been getting rid of brown slimy stuff that I am not use to. I don' t know how to describe it so please excuse my writing.

This is still going on and I am not sure what to do.

Also when I press on my lower stomach it really hurts? Might I be pregnant?

Kind Regards

Chantal

It does not sound like pregnancy. Why don't you wait for the results of the smear? Pain and irregular periods might indictae an infection, but I presume that you were examined when you had the smear.