Question
Posted by: Karina | 2010-10-29

Worms

My 14yr old keeps getting worms. I de-worm our pets every 4mths and the I de-worm her and her younger siblings every 6mths. She had extensive treatment in Feb and Mar this year because we could not get rid of them and now they are back again. I am confused as to why she is the only one getting them. What do we do?

Karina

You should consult your GP for blood tests to determine if there is any pathological reason for her getting frequent worms. Remember that pets are not the only vector for worms but the green food we eat is a definate vector.