Posted by: anon | 2010-04-16

Good day
I just need to find out what is happening, my daughter aged 7 now, but aged 5 at the time had small very small worms coming out of her anus, it looked like small rolled tissue, that rubs of on your bum, after you have wiped it , it has no head, just sharp ends on both sides. and last nite i noticed the same type of worms by myself, please just gife me info on what this may be, and if there is any medicine for it.

Please post to CyberDoc.

Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-04-18

Please post to CyberDoc.

Posted by: Purple | 2010-04-16

Go to the chemist and describe the worms that you both have and they will give you vermox or something like that. They will have a liquid for your child and a pill for you.

Anyone else living in the house and any domestic workers such as maids, gardeners, nannies, cooks etc in your home must be dewormed at hte same time, and you must get tablets for your animals as well. Deworm all people and animals at the same time. Write down the date of deworming and do it again in 6 months time - and every 6 months thereafter.

Ensure that everyone washes hands after using the toilet.

Reply to Purple