Question
Posted by: Annaleen | 2010/02/12

Worms

Hi, I know someone that gave birth and someone there left the gause inside her. After 2weeks she noticed a bad smell and went back to hospital. thats when they realise the gause is still inside her. Because of that she has worms growing inside her womb (or not sure where). They come out the vagina one by one throughout the whole day. I would just like to know where they come from and if there is a cure as the drs say there isn' t. I can not find any info on this on the net and wondered if you could help. I' m awaiting your reply. Regards. Please keep this confidential.

I can't imagine how worms would have got into her womb. She could have an infection as a result of the gauze and this is usually treated with antibiotics.

2
Posted by: non | 2010/02/17

What......that' s not medicallly related dear, seek traditional help

Reply to non