Posted by: Jak | 2011-10-08

Worm infection?

HI Doc,
Did a CBC &  showed low creatinine 78 umol/mln but every thing ok, and I have felt movement in my stomach, stinging in my blood stream &  stomach, mouth thrush, node problems, sensitivity to sugar &  acids, back pain, electric like waves in my head, heart issues the list goes on &  on.

I have been to the GPs number of time but still no solution, your input will be helpful.

I suggest that you consult an internal specialist. There are a multitude of possibilities for your symptoms and it will have to be investigated. To exclude worm infestations, the specialist will have to do a stool and urine analysis. You can deworm yourself with Mabendazole tablets, one tablet, twice daily for three days. These tablets are available over the counter.