Question
Posted by: Ivan | 2008/06/10

Workouts for Jiu-Jiutsu

I attend grappling classes twice a week, but also go to the gym in the mornings. COuld you help me with a workout that will help me with my jiu-jitsu. I am looking for spot-specific training that increases power, strenght, agility and speed.

Please help - I have tried everywhere.
Ivan

Expert ImageSelf defence expert

HI Ivan,

Thank you for posting to our forum. I will be releasing a DVD in the near future which will be titles 'Combat Athletics' which will focus on supplement training for the Cage Fighter - which will include attribute training for BJJ.

I will send you a personal email and try and assist you further that way as i need to know what you are currently doing at the gym etc.

Morne
www.CombatCoaching.com

1
Posted by: Dimitri | 2008/07/25

Mail me Ivan at dmtrsmtrpps at yahoo . co . uk and I' ll send you a program

Reply to Dimitri