Question
Posted by: Randy | 2011/06/29

Working Girls ????

Hi Dr, I am finding myself visiting working girls more often &  often.I dont know how to control myself. Any advice?

Dear Randy,

The patronage of sex workers is as old as the history of man. It is a personal choice that should be no one else's right to judge your right to choose.

If your concern is that your utilisation of the sex workers as a source of intimacy and/or sexual pleasure and gratification is becoming compulsive to a degree that it is causing you distress personally, or affecting your social and professional life negatively then consulting a sex therapist my be helpful for you.

5
Posted by: asd | 2011/08/22

Grant rorth.
go back to school please.

Reply to asd
Posted by: grant rorth | 2011/07/07

i use to go to the working girls house and massage palers i have stoped now it is very easy to find them just look in the star classifieds and you will see hunderds of them i want to know if they are ilegel or not and i with they can stop putting it in the classifieds i with they can shut thoses house down

Reply to grant rorth
Posted by: kers | 2011/06/30

DUDE!!!!! YOUR NAME SAYS IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to kers
Posted by: QQ | 2011/06/29

Sorry, are you talking about whores?
If that is the case do not worry, soon you will be so sick and riddled with disease that you will not be able to go anymore.
Problem solved : )

Reply to QQ
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/06/29

Dear Randy,

Reply to sexologist