Question
Posted by: J le C | 2008/08/08

Work related stress

I would like to know how to cope when I have a hectic schedule (studies and work) and suddenly I loose all interest. I do not want to think, talk or be a work or studying. I feel like running away! What must I do?

Sounds rather like burnout, and a good CBT counsellor should be able to help you to sort this out --- to organize your time better, to be less stressed by those irritants that aren't easily avoided, cope better with such stress as may arise, and to feel more refreshed in the work you are doing