Question
Posted by: CONCERNED | 2010-04-13

WORK ETICS

GOOD DAY. WOULD LIKE TO GET SOME ADVISE ON RELATIONSHIPS BETWEEN MALE BOSS AND FEMALE ASSISTANT OR CO - WORKER. IS IT GOOD PRACTICE FOR FEMALE ASSISTANT TO SMS JOKES AFTER HOURS AND SHARING FOOD OR BRING FOOD FOR MALE SUPERIOR OR IS THIS NOT ACCEPTABLE. MAN IS MARRIED AND WOMAN IS DIVORCED AND VERY FRIENDLY OR KIND.

Expert ImageWorkplace health expert

I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT i CAN COMMENT ON THIS SPECIFICALLY. ALL RELATIONSHIPS AT WORK ARE GOVERNED BY SOCIETAL MORALS AND VALUES AND IN SOME CASES NATIONAL LEGISLATION AND INTERNAL COMPANY POLICY. MATCH YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES AGAINST THESE AND I BELIEVE THE ANSWER WILL BE OBVIOUS.