Posted by: Liam | 2009-02-05

work description issues

Good day
I am really having difficulty coping in my current work situation. Last year August i was appointed as a Business Analyst, it is now Jan 2009 and i am still working under the previous title. My salary scale is still the same. We are due for increases in March, how is going to apply to me if i' m still on a " lower level"  profile but doing BA work? I really dont feel like coming to work every morning as it is very stressing, the issue i have mentioned is one of many things happening here. Should i be worried about this?Not sure who to approach about this.
Thank you kindly

Expert ImageWorkplace health expert

Liam you are correct to be concerned because it is causing negative mood and stress - it must be handled. Make an appointment with HR, senior management and discuss, openly and honestly. If left unresolved will only become worse.