Question
Posted by: Bea | 2010/09/30

Work crisis

Hi Doc I am realy going thru a terrible time at work, my boss is so frustrating me he is such a hell of a person to an extend that I feel like leaving my job, and I am not financially well to leave a job without a replacement,this is so bad that I am always sick of headaches and blood pressure. How do one get thru such life,pls I will appreciate your advice.

Is there an HR person or department at work, with whom you could discuss these problems ? Meanwhile, you can start looking for a different job, or even chances for a transfer within your present employer. And seeing a counsellor ould help you to cope better with the stresses you are experiencing, without letting them dominate you so unpleasantly

3
Posted by: Bea | 2010/09/30

Doc I have layed my complain with the H/O they have tried to talk to him,but instead he has chosen not to communicate with me now lately we talk thru emails,I have once handed in a resignation letter but h/o refused to take it as I am good with my job,they promised that they will maybe transfare him but till then i am frustrated. I am looking but no luck yet. Meanwhile I think I will go for counselling. Thank u for the advice Dr

Reply to Bea