Question
Posted by: Razer | 2011/04/12

Work condition

Kindly advice with regard tto the work matter I currently experience. Our section (internal reporting) within finance consists of 5 resources (3 white males and 2 black ladies) our senior manager is an indian lady. She also manages resources in external reporting. As our section deals with management accounts, whenever there is a task to be performed, the snr manager talks it first with the white guys and deliberately excludes us (ladies). Among the white guys, there is one who makes it clear by action that, he is part of management decision making. I would like to approach HR in this regard but do not know how to phrase without making it sound like racial issue (if it is).

Expert ImageLabour lawyer

re: Work condition

It might be worth your while to have an informal discussion with HR before any specific grievance is raised.

2
Posted by: QQ | 2011/04/21

Your quaetion is really irrlevant. Management may include or exclude whoever, whenever for whatever. Do your job, gain their respect and maybe in the future you too will be " include"  more

Reply to QQ
Posted by: Labour Lawyer | 2011/04/18

re: Work condition

Reply to Labour Lawyer