Question
Posted by: SO UNHAPPY | 2011/03/24

WORK COLLEQUES

I CURRENLTY WORK FOR THE SAME FIRM FOR ABOUT 5 YEARS. ABOUT A YEAR AGO A NEW GIRL STARTED WORKING IN MY OFFICE THAT IS 20 YEARS OLD. (I AM 29) WE ARE CONSTANTLY FIGHTING, SHE CHANGES MY SYSTEM THAT HAS BEEN WORKING SINCE THE BEGINNING, AND WHATS WORSE, SHE TURNING EVERYBODY AGAINST ME. I DO NOT WANT TO GO TO WORK ANYMORE...PLEASE TELL ME HOW I SHOULD HANDLE THIS

Isn't there an HR person or even department you can discuss this with ? And what about your boss or supervisor ? If her version of your system works better, maybe it's a good idea - but it should be suggested to you, maybe evaluated, and a decision made, rather than her just making changes on her own.

6
Posted by: rosco dash | 2011/03/25

Maybe you just insecure and jealous, she''s young with fresh ideas, just ingnore her and do what you get paid for and stay away from office gossip and fighting not healthy, you might lose your job.

Reply to rosco dash
Posted by: Romany | 2011/03/25

I would like to suggest that you asume your roll as teh senior person in the office. Not only are you older than her, more experienced and have worked there for much longer, you also know best at this stage.
Handle her profesionally, fighting is just not acceptable in the work place.
If she does anything at all that is against the norm and is not authorised by a senior person or manager, then report her, in writing, profesionally.
Keep your side of the deal very clean and your work and attitude imaculate.
Profesionalism always wins.

Reply to Romany
Posted by: OWO | 2011/03/24

Seriously. Just get another job murder isn''t worth it.

Reply to OWO
Posted by: OWO | 2011/03/24

KILL HER. Invite her to go out offer to drive stop along the way (this is after you have bought a gun and a silencer) put two in her chest one in her head, rap the body up in thick plastic put it in the boot, remember NO BLOOD stains. Leave it there for a couple of days and then go deep sea fishing, throw her over board.

OR get another job!!!!!!

Reply to OWO
Posted by: Simple | 2011/03/24

Kick her in the face

Reply to Simple