Posted by: Sad | 2012-07-13

Hi I''m 28 yrs old working for 1 of SA top bank as a sales consultant, when I first started last year I was very that I had a job and I was going to be able to take care on my family. Things turn for the worst a few months back when I found out that my team doesnt like me and the fact that they don''t want me in the branch. All I want to know do I look for another job or continue working with people who don''t want me? I drag myself every morning to get out of bed and I honestly dont put much effort to my job cause they comment behind my back in everything I do. It has come to a point of me being alone and being able to trust anyone of them. please help

Expert ImageWorkplace health expert

'Sad' I would advise that u do not neglect your job, you need to show your capabilities . At the same time look for an alternative position, internally or externally. Only then resign.

Posted by: NGOAKO MONGALO | 2012-10-12

let it be you and your job, worry not about them. work environment is not a place to make frienship for jealous people. i suggest to focus on your job not to be like them as failures and proof them wrong.

Posted by: Sven | 2012-08-06

No, Bob. You asked for evidence that idluviniads KNOW FOR SURE that they will sooner or later need health care, not evidence that they will need health insurance. See your comment at #6.Since everyone will need health care, health insurance is not a gamble in the sense car insurance arguably is. Someone who could pay out of pocket would not be banned from doing so. The point of the mandate is that it keeps idluviniads from waiting until they get sick to purchase coverage a necessary complement to regulations requiring companies to insure everyone.I don''t disagree with you that Congress abuses its power to regulate interstate commerce, and courts have permitted this. But the rest of what you have here is just an exercise in trying to make good policy look outrageous by looking at extreme cases. It is a very weak way to argue because it makes you seem sophomoric, and I know you are not.

Reply to Sven
Posted by: MM | 2012-07-27

Hi there, if you can afford it, leave now. If not then start looking for another job, but I would also be brave and ask the team face to face what exactly is there problem with you.

Reply to MM