Question
Posted by: Anon1 | 2012/01/25

Work

Cant stand coming to work .. there is not a single day I hate coming to work.. not because I dont want to work I want to work on average I enjoy the interactiveness of other peoople but I blame my work, my manager for the loss of my child the enviroment is like a subconsous tricker that leaves me burnout during the day, depressed to the point that I make excuses not to want to come to the office, headaches, financial irresponsible behaviour. The last time I felt like this was when I was 9 years old and a teacher gave me with a stick on my hands and screamed at me every day and my mother had her hands full to get me to go to school in the mornings.. I feel the same emotions coming to the front every single day .. what must I do I can not just leave my job .. I am studying to try and balance the scale so I can find other work (environment)

All on e can do is (a) search earnestly for a better job where you would be happier, and (b) see a psychologist / counsellor for help in dealing with your anxieties better, so as to be less distressed while waiting. And this could also identify WHY a situation like this is so specially distressing for you, as maybe some changes in your expectations would help, and understanding it better could prevent you landing in a similar situation in some new job.
A good friend of mine felt very much as you describe, and was keen to leave her job, but could not afford to do so. Some months later, a very mucch better job opened up within a different branch of the same organization, and she was able to apply and get it - which she would not have done had she just left.

2

Posted by: Anon 2 | 2012/01/25

Sorry to hear about your sistuation. What sort of job are you looking for/ experience?

Reply to Anon 2