Question
Posted by: Azzy | 2008-11-03

Wondering if i am pregnant response

HI Doc

Just wanted to let you know that I did a test and am 6 weeks preganant!

Thank you for your help

Subject: Wondering if im pregnant :-)
Posted by: Azzy
Message:

I was due to get my period last Friday 24 Oct 08. On wednesday / thursday 22 and 23rd Oct i was experiancing period pains. The pains have since gone and my period has not come. I am irritable, bloated, the sight of men irritate me even more! Could I be pregnant? My husband and I did have unprotected sex a few days before my period was due ( sorry to be so undiscreet but just thought it may help) Oh and I have been off the pill for 3 months straight and a few months in the beginning of the year.
Date: 27/10/2008

Subject:
Posted by: GYNAEDOC
Message:
Yes, you could be pregnant. Do a pregnancy test.

Date: 28/10/2008

Congratulations.

1
Posted by: stormy | 2008-11-03

congradz!! great news

Reply to stormy