Posted by: Just wondering | 2009-01-22

Wondering about oral

The other day I saw an ad on the internet, it was a normal couple seeking a bisexual guy,,,,, Basically the wife wanted to see her husband giving this other guy a BJ.
Now I am wondering are they freaks, or are there actually any women out there that have that fantasy? Are the ladies brave enough to admit that they would like to see that, and how would you guys feel if your wife told you it was her fantasy?????

no comment

Posted by: code45 | 2009-02-10

that is really so sick and pathetic , how does a man feel to willy the same exact sex

Reply to code45
Posted by: Nons | 2009-01-23

REALLY, I get seriously sick to my stomach just thinking about another man' s willy in my husband' s mouth. That is just SO SICK.

Reply to Nons
Posted by: J | 2009-01-23

Nee man, hulle is bloody van die pad af

Reply to J
Posted by: just wondering | 2009-01-23

Maybe I must explain. a freak of nature is something that happens very rarely, I don' t mean the people as freaks but am curios as to if it is a more common fantasy, especially where hubby is bi-curios, or wife wants him to feel what it is like to be on the recieving end! To each his own and I agree fully with the above.

Reply to just wondering
Posted by: well | 2009-01-23

there are tons of strange fetishes and fantasies out there. just because this is unusual to you, and many others, doesnt mean that it is freakish. I mean, I agree with you completely. It is very unusual. I think it would be even stranger if the man asked his wife to give another man a bj. I don' t think it' s freakish unless it involves something violent, degrading, or incestual...oh or if it involves animals.

Reply to well