Question
Posted by: Wanda | 2011/04/24

Wondering?

HI all,
If a guy can send you smses and e-mails - but talking in person he avoids .... what does this mean? sorry just a random question

Hard to tell, obviously. Many people find it easier to communicate in more impersonal and less direct ways, such as sms. Maybe h's shy and timind ? Maybe he's shy in front of other people ?

3
Posted by: Anne | 2011/04/26

I would not take any one who would not communicate with me " properly"  seriously. One also has to wonder, is he maybe married or attached that he cant meet in person. He is not for real if he wont meet you.

Reply to Anne
Posted by: Truth | 2011/04/24

A guy who communicates electonically may be seeking friendship but NOT a commited relationship if face to face communication is not also present.

Reply to Truth