Question
Posted by: gary | 2009/11/20

wondering

ive been married for 4 years now know my wife for 10 all in all 14 years of my life sex is great +-3 times a week. i often read about toys etc now we have tried one toy the vibrator maybe 5 times in that 14 years my question is are we missing out or is it ok for now to not have toys ? sex is good so why toys? or will it take it to another level ?

The use of toys is a matter of personal preference. It is really great that you are fulfilled in your sex life – obviously good communication and intimacy! Sometimes couples can get stuck in a rut – just doing the same old things and sex becomes predictable or boring. Toys and also good illustrated sex manuals are ways to explore new sensations or ideas. They are optional extras. Expert opinions are provided by the SA Sexual Health Association: www.sexualhealth.co.za

2
Posted by: XXX | 2009/11/20

Whatever is comfortable with both of you ! Everyone is different,so stick with what does it for you.Toys are there to be used in addition to normal lovemaking but is definately not necessary if both parties feel it is not required.
There is nothing like the real deal anyway.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Sexologist | 2009/11/20

Reply to Sexologist