Question
Posted by: Wondering | 2009/10/19

Wondering

I' m 26 years old (woman) and I prefer masturbation to penetration. Is there anyone out there in a simila situation?

Dear Wondering,

Since the clitoros is the most sensitive part of a women's vulva, and the stimulation of the clitoris is the primary trigger for a women's orgasm, women experience their most powerful sensations when the clitoris is stimulated. The clitoris is what is stimulated most and directly during masturbation.

5
Posted by: David | 2009/10/21

I think this is much more common than most people admit. We basically all do it regularly and it is great to rad women acknowledging that - nothing wrong with it at all, go girls!

Reply to David
Posted by: LoveIt | 2009/10/20

Hi am 22y/o girl ,I masturbate at least once day..sometimes more,even after I became sexually active with penetration at 18.Many times with a partner we' d make each other orgasm by masturbation eachother and not have any penetration. many of my friends do they same. I think for me maturbating is a " comfort"  thing that I i enjoy in my own space... and look forward to it everday.So..keep on figering :))

Reply to LoveIt
Posted by: Ken | 2009/10/20

This is quite common for women, as they know how to please themselves, whereas a lot of men have little idea of how to please a woman. You need to coach your man as to how and where to touch etc, it will be very rewarding for both of you.

Reply to Ken
Posted by: Ano | 2009/10/19

Im a man and prefer lots of foreplay before penetration...... Do u cum when u masturbate? Maybe its because you know axacle where your G-sport is, which might not be the case when ur b/f penetrates u.

Reply to Ano
Posted by: Sexologist | 2009/10/19

Dear Wondering,

Reply to Sexologist