Question

Wondering

Can you please tell me, I am 6 months sexual activ now, is it bad if I haven' t seen a gynae yet?And recently while ovulating we had sexual i ntercourse and then it was really sore when his penis touched deeply into my vagina?Is there something wrong?Because it is most of the time enjoyable?I am so afraid that somethings wrong?Will there be any negative consequences from a man fingering you?

You will need to have a sexual health check (this doesn't need to be with a gynae, it can be with a GP running a well woman's clinic - a lot less expensive and just as good for an initial screening). It is not uncommon that deep thrusting can cause some discomfort at some times and not at others, but if you want peace of mind, do go for a check up. As long as reasonable hygiene standards are maintained (e.g. clean hands, no touching vulva after touching anus), then 'fingering', or manual stimulation, should not cause any problems; it is a safe way to enjoy sexual intimacy.

4
Posted by: Sexologist | 2009/10/13

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: D | 2009/10/12

the pain you experience when he goes deep is his penis toucing your ovaries

Reply to D
Posted by: D | 2009/10/12

Reply to D
Posted by: Woman | 2009/10/12

Anon, it is advicable that you see a gynae as soon as possible. It' s not bad if you don' t go, it' s just a good habit to get into for every woman. There are checks and things that needs to be done every year - like a pap smear, which protects you from cancer.ained and see hundreds of vajay

It' s not a pleasurable experience to go to a gynae, but hey, you' re old enough to have sex, you' re old enough to look after yourself too, right? Gynae' s are trained and see hundreds of vajays a week, Your' s won' t be special at all :D

Sometimes sex will hurt, because of various reasons, discuss any questions you have, with your gynae. It might be that he is big enough to stroke your g-spot. It' s notoriously difficult to get to and feels weird but ogh so nice when he gets it.

Please make sure that your man washes his hands and that his nails are clean when he does finger you, he might scratch you on the inside and cause an infection.

Go visit a gynae, not because you are scared or not, but because you are a woman and you take responsibility for your own health. :)

Reply to Woman