Posted by: Roxy | 2009-02-16

I would like to know the following: is it normal if your guy doesnt show alot of affection e.a. kissing, hugging or holding you? Our relationship is good and we get along very well but im just concerned that he doesnt show much affection. His character isnt someone who shows affection in a physical way towards anyone except his own kids. Is this normal or should i be worried. Our sexual relationship are healthy though and when i sleep over he holds me during the night. He just doesnt do it through out the day, especially in front of other people. Please help

Of course it is. Many guys show little affection, especially in public, nomatter how much affection they may feel. They are often brought up to believe that Big Buys don't cry or show other emotions. SO don't think of this as a catastrophe. IF you could persuade him to join you in marriage counselling, you could explore this jointly, and he could try more ways of expressing himself, including affection, and benefit both of you