Question
Posted by: Wondering | 2008-11-24

Wondering

I hope you can help, this is not a big issue but somewhat imbassing. A week ago my wift told me her poo turnd green, she however feels fine. Now this morning my poo is also like green. What course this and what must we do??? Please help. The 2 children aged 3 and 4 months is ok.

Dear Wondering
This is not necessarily due to disease, it could be due to iron level content in vitamin tablets or foods, purple colouring in foods, or grean leafy vegetables. If it is not slimy bloody and do not smell worse than normal, it probably will go away by itself