Question
Posted by: MBEZI | 2013/02/03

wonderful INDI B1 DRUGS

IS NO LONGER A NEWS WHAT IS HAPPENING NOW IN THE WORLD, EYES HAVE SEEN IT, PEOPLE LIVING WITH HIV/AIDS IS NOW REJOICING DUE TO DR SHANT TAMI INDI B1 HERBAL REMEDY DRUGS, THIS INDI B1 HERBAL REMEDY DRUGS CURED MY 5 HIV/AIDS, WHAT THE DOCTORS CAN,T EVEN CURE.
I READ IT ON MEDIA FIRST I PICK IS EMAIL ADDRESS WHICH IS INDIANSPELL@YAHOO.COM, I DOUBT HOW THIS INDI B1 DRUGS IS GOING TO CURED MY HIV/AIDS,I NEVER KNEW IT WAS A SPIRITUAL HEALING DRUGS AND DR SHNAT TAMI PLACE ME ON A DAY SPIRITUAL PRAYERS, AND REALLY HE SEND ME THOSE PRAYERS AND TOLD ME WHAT TO EAT AND WHAT NOT TO EAT.
AND TWO WEEKS LATER THIS INDI B1 HERBAL REMEDY DRUGS REALLY CURED MY HIV/AIDS, DON,T DIE IN SHAME CONTACT HIM TODAY AT INDIANSPELL@YAHOO.COM AND FOLLOWED HE WILL TELL YOU TO DO AND YOU SHALL BE CURED PERMANENTLY.

97
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/08/05

I have heard of him before, but after watching his documentary “healing spell” I was turned on to the full story about Dr uwa. He is a man who has the Cure for AIDS,Cancer, Sickle Cell, Herpes,warts,HPV,ALS Diabetes and every kind of illness, through a whole foods vegetarian diet and natural herbs, what he calls Electric Foods. He went to herbal school college, and has thousands of testimonials of healing people with Herpes, HIV AIDS, and HPV several other illnesses. Lisa “Left Eye” Lopes of TLC was cured of Herpes by him and she was so moved by his knowledge that she went on to spread the word about him in every way she could. She also opened a Cultural/Healing Center for Children in USA before she passed away tragically. This all inspired me that i had to contact Dr uwa, because i was having Herpes which could not be cure but was only managed, when i contacted Dr. uwa, he sent me some herbs which i took, and now i can tell you, i have be totally cured of Herpes, My Name is Jasmine, I am from the South Carolina, Please if you have any form of illness especially STD,Infertility,HIV etc. you can contact him immediately through his Email Address Name: Jasmine Jennifer Email: druwaherbalcenter@gmail.com PHONE/WHATS APP : +2348063930531

Posted by: sley | 2016/07/21

I got cured miraculously of Herpes Virus through Dr. Osbit who sent me some herbal medicines and I used as instructed within two weeks. After which I noticed the disappearance of the outbreaks then I visited my doctor for medical examination behold, I am negative. I introduced this great doctor to couple of infected friends who also tried the medication and they were cured as well . Please if you have this virus and you have tried so many things or have been deceived severally, here is your final solution send him an email with osbitherbalhome@hotmail.com or call +2348058465905

Reply to sley
Posted by: sley | 2016/07/21

Reply to sley
Posted by: sley | 2016/07/21

Reply to sley
Posted by: vivian | 2016/07/19

Hello viewerHello i am very happy today. and I’m giving a testimony about Dr.Okosun who cured me from Herpes, when I did the test and I was confirmed positive, I was so confused because my son is just too young and I need to be there for him, so I tried all means to make sure I will be there for him, I saw a blog where Dr. Okosun cured Herpes,hiv,cancer,diabetes. etc with root and herbs, I contacted him through his email and i explained my problems to him, and he assured me of herbal total cure, he did what he has been doing for other people and after taking his Herbal medicine I was cured.Dr.Okosun also a asked me to go for check-up and i was negative again... I’m so happy for what Dr. Okosun did for me, contact him via email on Doctorokosunspiritualtemple@gmail.com or call or whatsapp him on +2348107584479 V/AIDS.CANCER.HEPATITIS B.LOW SPERM CAM.DIABETICS.so contact him by is email now:Doctorokosunspiritualtemple@gmail.com or contact his Mobil number +2348107584479

Reply to vivian
Posted by: Sarah Gomez | 2016/07/13

Resolve Your Marriage Issues With The Help Of Prophet Ayelala.. GREETINGS everyone.. My name is Sarah Gomez FROM CANADA i will never forget the help Prophet Ayelala rendered to me in my marital life. i have been married for 5 years now and my husband and i love each other very dearly . after 3 years of our marriage my husband suddenly change he was having an affair with a lady outside,i notice it then i was praying for divine intervention the thing became more serious i told my pastor about it we prayed but nothing happen. my husband just came home one day he pick up his things and left me and the kids to his mistress outside at this time i was confuse not knowing what to do again because i have lost my husband and my marriage too. i was searching for help in the internet, i saw many people sharing testimony on how Prophet Ayelala help them out with their marital problems so i contacted the email of Prophet Ayelala i told him my problem and i was told to be calm that i have come to the right place were i can get back my husband within the next 24hours. He told me what went wrong with my husband and how it happen.that they will restored my marriage. to my greatest surprise my husband came to my office begging me on his knees that i should find a place in my heart to forgive him,that he will never cheat on me again. i quickly ask him up that i have forgiven him.friends your case is not too hard why don't you give Prophet Ayelala a try they work surprises because i know they will help you to fix your relationship with your ex partner. i thank god for using Prophet Ayelala to save my marriage. Contact him via Email: ( Ayelala7demons@gmail.com ) Or Reach him on whats-app: +2347031894318

Reply to Sarah Gomez
Posted by: felix jummai | 2016/06/30

Hello to the general public, it is with gratitude to God and appreciation to Dr Okaka a great herbalist that I write you this testimony on how my health was restored. Dr Okaka, God will continue to bless and reward you for the good works you are doing in people’s life through herbal medication. My name is Felix Jummai from Budapest, Hungary, I had lived with HIV since 2012, I visited so many hospitals and places in the search for cure but they always end up giving me drugs that could sustain my life for a certain period of time, I spent so much money in the search for a cure but it was all to no avail. Just a few months back, as I was searching through the internet for possible remedy to my problem, I saw a blog on how a certain Dr Okaka healed and cures people from different illness, viruses and diseases such as HIV, herpes simplex, ALS, cancer, genital warts, cold sore, skin cancer, diaper rash and some other infections, I didn’t believe the testimonies so I just ignored, but after awhile, I thought about it again and decided to give it a try since am seriously in search of a solution to my problem. I contacted him via his email and behold he replied me and also told me what to do, he made me believe in possibilities and positivity. He sent me a package containing some herbal medication and after taking them religiously as prescribed for about a week, I went for a test and to my greatest surprise I was tested HIV NEGATIVE. It sure feels good to be healthy again. Please if you have any problems as a result of one illness, disease, or infection you can reach out to doctor Okaka via his email at drokakasolutionhome@gmail.com, swallow your doubt and contact him because am a living testimony. And please don’t forget to tell him that Felix Jummai referred you to him because I promised him I will let the world know what he has done for me.

Reply to felix jummai
Posted by: joan hardy | 2016/06/18

I am here to give my testimony about DR FARA who helped me in my life, i want to inform the public how i was cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by DR FARA, i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Familiar, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES and i saw comment of people talking about how DR FARA cured them. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without problem, my HERPES result came out negative. I pray for you DR FARA am cured you can also get your self cured my friends if you really need this doctor help, you can reach him now email: drfaraspelltemple@gmail.com or call him +2348054265852.

Reply to joan hardy
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/06/10

High grade marijuana buds, good for cancer patients and other strains for sale , call or text at (234) 650-7490 For more information we are focused on providing medical marijuana services with the highest levels of customer satisfaction Blue dream, white widow, blueberry and other strains: we got clones , seeds , hash / hash oils , haze buds and many others Hello! I am a dispenser with some extra medication, and can deliver to any medical patient . text (401) 542-2858. *Green Crack *Sour Diesel lf *Grand Daddy Purple *Afghan Kush *Northern Lights *Lemon drop *Purple Kush *OG Kush *purple-urkle My current strains include: Blue dream, white widow, blueberry . Agent Orange, Northern Lights, and little bit of Maui Waui. All top quality strains with great reviews. Text me for donation amounts and other information at (234) 650-7490 mail us christinajacobs932@gmail.com

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/06/10

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/05/24

GOD IS TRULY GREAT HOW I GET RID OF MY 5 YEARS GENITAL HERPES WITHIN 7 DAYS, THIS IS REAL,PLEASE DON'T IGNORE. I caught genital herpes from my ex boyfriend who never never told me he have the virus. I had it for 5 years with so many outbreak,and it affected my life. I told my husband who I trusted about it and he was avoiding me, it affected my new relationship with my husband. People think herpes is really a minor skin irritation herpes has a long term effects on health. The stigma attached to this virus by ignorant people is ridiculous. Most people have herpes in one form or another. I will like to tell everyone who is reading this my testimony on how i get rid of my genital herpes.I was reading a comment on the internet,and i saw a testimony posted by a young lady from USA that she get rid of her herpes with the help of doctor SAMBOLA.So i was so happy when i saw that post,that his herbal medication Cure the virus totally.I quickly copied the herbal doctor email address and i email him within 30 minutes he respond to my mail.I explain things to him he told me not to worry that i should fill his herbal form which i did..The next day he told me that he has prepare the herbal medicine,that i should send him my address that he want to sent his HERBAL MEDICINE to me via DHL or FED-EX that was how i got the herbal medication and i use it as i was instructed.After a week i went to see a Medical Doctor who confirmed my herpes was no more.When some of my friend who has herpes saw me they were surprise and i also introduce them to the man and they are also cure from the same Genital herpes today.If you have Genital or Oral herpes,kindly contact HERBALIST SAMBOLA via this email; herbalistsambola@gmail.com Or herpesherbalcure@gmail.com . Goodluck

Posted by: peter lizzy | 2016/05/11

Good day views am peter Lizzy by name,i want to thank Doctor sakura for the herbal medicine he gave to me that cure my HIV disease when i was at point of death. i have went to different kind of hospital to cure this illness but unfortunately there was no cure.i desired to search for herbal medicine that can cure HIV on google,i found so lot testimony so i desired to contact peter Lizzy she was one of the testimony posters. she told me about DOCTOR SAKURA and his herbal medicine and i was thinking if he is real or not i contacted him and he ask for my details,i forward everything to him so he told me that he is going to make the cure for me. i ask him how can i receive the cure,he reply and said i we pay for the delivery or i can come to his country and receive it.i was not able to go to his country because of business,i payed for the delivery.i received the cure from the [DHL]service after 1 weeks of payment i used it as he order me to, after 2 weeks i went to the hospital to do HIV test again but now it negative. i have seen the goodness of doctor sakura you can also contact him if you are having this illness for cure,we all are one i can't keep this as secret when i no more human like me are having this illness this is doctor sakura mail and telephone number DR.sakuraspellalter@yahoo.com +2348033685485 my mail peterlizzy222@gmail.comGood day views am peter Lizzy by name,i want to thank Doctor sakura for the herbal medicine he gave to me that cure my HIV disease when i was at point of death. i have went to different kind of hospital to cure this illness but unfortunately there was no cure.i desired to search for herbal medicine that can cure HIV on google,i found so lot testimony so i desired to contact peter Lizzy she was one of the testimony posters. she told me about DOCTOR SAKURA and his herbal medicine and i was thinking if he is real or not i contacted him and he ask for my details,i forward everything to him so he told me that he is going to make the cure for me. i ask him how can i receive the cure,he reply and said i we pay for the delivery or i can come to his country and receive it.i was not able to go to his country because of business,i payed for the delivery.i received the cure from the [DHL]service after 1 weeks of payment i used it as he order me to, after 2 weeks i went to the hospital to do HIV test again but now it negative. i have seen the goodness of doctor sakura you can also contact him if you are having this illness for cure,we all are one i can't keep this as secret when i no more human like me are having this illness this is doctor sakura mail and telephone number DR.sakuraspellalter@yahoo.com +2348033685485 my mail peterlizzy222@gmail.com

Reply to peter lizzy
Posted by: peter lizzy | 2016/05/11

Reply to peter lizzy
Posted by: Cookie Andre | 2016/04/29

Hello peeps am Mrs Cookie Andre I am from Elkins WV United States of America, I want to testify of how i got cured of HIV, I got infected with HIV disease in 2009, visited several herbalists, spiritualists and pastors for cure but all to no avail, my world was gradually coming to an end until,i searched google and read about possible cures to get cured of hiv. i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal spell home,DR AGAGA BLESSING TEMPLE,A temple that cures all kinds of deadly diseases including HIV AIDS, HERPES, ALS, MND, Epilepsy, Leukemia, Asthma, Cancer, Ghonorhea etc, at first i got shocked,but when i read the temple's name again i thought of giving it a try because i so much believe in achieving what you desire. when i contacted this herbal spell home via email,he prepared a herbal spell portion and sent it to me via courier service, when i received this herbal spell portion, he gave me step by step instructions on how to apply them, when i applied it as instructed, i was cured of this deadly disease within 7days, I am now HIV Negative (-) all thanks to Achievers temple . Contact this great herbal spell home, Email:strikebacktemple@gmail.com

Reply to Cookie Andre
Posted by: BARRY | 2016/04/14

I am Barry my wife has been suffering from thyroid cancer which was confirmed to be stage four, the doctor told me there was little she could do since she wasn’t responding to treatment but my brother in law came to our rescue by ordering this hemp oil from doctor Osemen by name email ( HEALINGHOMEOFALLSICKNESS@OUTLOOK.COM) which he said has been helping some patient fight against cancer of various types so we decided to give it a chance, so far my wife is improving perfectly very well and presently she can walk around the house all by herself. I felt its necessary i let others who are suffering from this acute disease that once you have a good hemp oil it can really give one a sound second chance of living. if you happen to be in need of this hemp oil you can contact the doctor who supplied my brother in law with this email: healinghomeofallsickness@outlook.com

Reply to BARRY
Posted by: BARRY | 2016/04/14

Reply to BARRY
Posted by: Airen Williams | 2016/04/13

I am from New York. I was in trouble when doctor told me that I have been diagnosed with Genital Herpes… I though about my Family, I know my Family will face a serious problem when I’m gone, I lost hope and I wept all day, but one day I was surfing the internet I found Dr. Osas Ogbes contact number. I called him and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I’m cured by Dr.Osas Ogbes herbal medicine, I’m very thankful to Dr. Osas Ogbes and very happy with my hubby and family. email him on dr.osasogbesherbalhome@gmail.com (WHATSAPP ONLY: You can also whatsapp him via +2348112252378) (CALLS ONLY: call him on +2348148824524). DOCTOR OGBES CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:- *HERPES *HSV 1 & HSV 2 *ASTHMA *DIABETES *EPILEPSY *CANCER *INFERTILITY *STAPHYLOCOCCUS. *ALS *HIV /AIDS *HEPATITIS B

Reply to Airen Williams
Posted by: VICTORIA SAMUEL | 2016/02/25

I Have A Herbal Cure For HIV, AIDS,LASSA FEVER, TB,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE,STROKE and so on My name is Victoria Samuel and I have been studying herbs for many years. I come from an herbal family, where my father had been the best herbalist I have ever known. He taught me all about herbs and when we where sick as children he also healed/cured us with herbs. When I first heard about HIV/AIDS I told myself that God would help me get a cure for this dreaded disease. It took me many years but about 7 years ago I perfected the herbal tincture. God showed me the way because in His garden you will find all that you need to cure all diseases. I know it sounds unbelievable but it is true. Because I am not a scientist people struggled to believe me. After some time people with HIV/AIDS came to me and volunteered to use my herbal cure. I must stress that in no instance did I ask or tell anyone to stop with ARV treatment.I have since helped ± 200 people with the HIV/AIDS virus. This being such a personal issue most people would not allow me to reveal their identity except for 3 individuals. I have photos of these 3 people.I am currently helping a person from Pretoria. When he started with my herbal tincture, his CD4 count was standing on 205. He also had TB. Within 21 days all symptoms of the TB had vanished plus his CD4 count went up to 266. He has currently been on the herbal tincture for 11 months and his CD4 count was on 514 in March. I have found that women cure faster than men.I have also found that the higher the CD4 count in any individual the quicker they are healed. So if you need cure to any of these threaded diseases contact me with my personal phone number (+2349039093535) or my email vicsamherbalcleanser@gmail.com

Reply to VICTORIA SAMUEL
Posted by: JULLY | 2016/01/15

TESTIMONY OF HOW I GOT CURED FROM HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS Hello people all over the world i am Mrs JULLY (USA) this is a great testimony who will ever believe that a herbs can cured HERPES VIRUS, i never believe that this will work i have spend a lot on drugs from the hospital to keep myself healthy,i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution out so that my body can be okay. One day I was in the office thinking where I can get a solution. so a friend walked into my office ask me why am I so sad and i open up all to her telling her my problem, she told me that she can help me out, she introduce me to a doctor DR.KALAK who uses herbal medication to cure HERPES VIRUS and she gave me his email, so i mail him.He told me all the necessary things I need to do and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after two weeks To my greatest surprise after patiently going according to instruction given to me by this man called Dr.KALAKA and i went for a medical test and the result was negative. I want to say thanks to Dr.KALAKA who God have sent to heal his people and God will bless you for the good work you are doing. you can also contact this great and powerful man if you have this problem his via email dr.kalakalovesolution@gmail.com +2348139205861 that why am sharing this post to everyone who still have HIV/aids or HSV VIRUS he do it for me he will also do it for you.his emaildr.kalakalovesolution@gmail.com+2348139205861 he also specialise on the following: HE CAN ALSO CURE THE FOLLOWING ALS VIRUS HIV VIRUS HERPES VIRUS PREGNANCY PROBLEM LOW SPAMS GET YOUR LOVE ONE BACK AND LOT MORE JUST TELL HIM YOUR PROBLEM AND HE WILL HELP YOU.

Reply to JULLY
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/01/14

Hello friends am from USA,i want to share this wonderful testimony to the people who are in the same problem that i was before i meant DR.Akaka i was living with HIV for the past 2 year, just last month as i was browsing on internet, i saw a testimony of somebody called SARAH, testifying of how she was cured from HIV/AIDS by Dr.Akaka and i decided to also email and tell him about my problem, and as i did that he told me that he will help me to cure my disease,and then he told me to wait for some time ,and after one week he told me to go for another HIV test, which i did, and to my greatest suppress i was confirmed negative. all thanks be to Dr.akaka and if you know that you are in this problem email him now:akakasolutionhome@gmail.com all thank to Dr. Akaka was the one that cure me less than 24hour thank you lord and Dr.Akaka from healing me from this disease if you need cure 100% on HIV contact him I promise you, you we rejoice like and i strongly believe that he will help you just as he did mine.i advice you to contact him vie email address:akakasolutionhome@gmail.com

Posted by: Christabella | 2016/01/02

I am Christabella from New York. I was in trouble when the doctor told me that I have been diagnosed with Genital Herpes… I though about my Family, I know my Family will face a serious problem when I’m gone, I lost hope and I wept all day, but one day I was surfing the internet I found Dr. Kakudu contact number. I called him and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I’m cured by Dr. Kakudu herbal medicine, I’m very thankful to Dr. Kakudu and very happy with my hubby and family. email him on drkakuduwesthealingcenter@gmail.com OR dr.kakuduwesthealingtemple@outlook.com you can also reach him on his mobile number (09081160306). Doctor Kakudu CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:- HIV/AIDS,HERPES,CANCER,ALS

Reply to Christabella
Posted by: Christabella | 2016/01/02

Reply to Christabella
Posted by: Christabella | 2016/01/02

Reply to Christabella
Posted by: Tasha Elizabeth | 2015/12/15

I want to share my testimony on how i get cure of my HERPES GENITAL with the help of Doctor Anetor,i have being suffering for this disease for a very long time now.i have try several means to get rid of of the (HERPES) disease for the last four years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulate all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man DR Anetor and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to DR Anetor telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the Doctor assured me that i am cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email DR Anetor on sir i am indeed grateful for the help i will forever recommend you to my friends and to share this to every one that have any of this sickness. 1 cancer 2 stroke, 3 HIV 4 herpes 5 ulcer 6 Hepatitis disease 7 Diabities kindly email doctor Anetor for your own cure if you have any disease listed above via : droanetorspellhome@outlook.com or call him +2348074382867

Reply to Tasha Elizabeth
Posted by: Tasha Elizabeth | 2015/12/15

Reply to Tasha Elizabeth
Posted by: Sophia Morgan | 2015/12/14

I want to use this golden opportunity to say thanks to Dr Suku for curing my ( DIABETES B ) with his Herbal Medicine. i have being suffering from DIABETES Virus for 5 years now,and since then was using drug over which keep me till today,but one day as I was surfing through the Internet I met a post about a lady who was cured for DIABETES by Dr Suku so I decided to give it a try to see if he could save my life Luckily for me I was cured by him. I cannot stop thanking him for what he has done for me if you are into similar problem you can contact him via: email on greatsukusolutiontemple@hotmail.com Dr Suku have cure for any types of disease blows,or call +2348074839242. Herpes HIV DIABETES CANCER Asthma STROKE INFERTILITY HEPATITIS B HEART DISEASE and you also want cure,or call +2348074839242 you can also email him at: him website; http://greatsukusolutiont.wix.com/dr-suku

Reply to Sophia Morgan
Posted by: Ana Jackie | 2015/12/07

This is my story...November 19,2012 I met the man of my dream....we started dating and everything was going well....we had our ups and downs like all couples do....but it became hard for him to commit to only me.....he loved me course....he showed me in his actions all the time....but I guess he thought he was going miss out something.....I just want him to love me the way I love him....but I later down the line I found out that I was Hiv positive and he left me because of the fear of the unknown about disease......then i saw Dr Ogudugu email address(GREATOGUDUGU@GMAIL.COM) off a secret base blog...I read several testimonies of his...I was more shock that he was able to do all this...but so many of these so called spell caster just want all your money...and not be able to help you....I would give more than thing to have my life back!Dr Ogudugu told me that all is well, he help me with the spell after i gave him all that is needed for him to do the spell to bring my lover back and also cure me of my Hiv disease which he did and now am cured and back with the man of my dream..I am so excited and relieved that there was finally a solution to my problems....I am so very grateful Sir!

Reply to Ana Jackie
Posted by: anita | 2015/12/03

Greetings to the general public, i want to inform the public how i was cured of HERPES Simplex Virus by a Doctor called itua. i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES and i saw comment of people talking about how Dr itua cured them. I Was scared because i never believed in the Internet but i was convince to give him a try because i was having no hope of been cured of HERPES so i decided to contact him on his email that was listed on the comment (doctorituaherbalhome@gmail.com ) i searched his email on net and i saw a lot of people testifying about his goodness. when great man. Am so happy, you can also contact him if you have any problem Email doctorituaherbalhome@gmail.com OR CALL HIM ON +2348162075224. Dr itua CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:- 1. HIV/AIDS 2. HERPES 3. CANCER 4. ALS AND WARTS.

Reply to anita
Posted by: morgan | 2015/12/01

Hello……… my name jessica morgan All thanks to LORD EGBESU for his good work and for healing my brother for HERPES sickness he was very sick for five years and my daddy have spend so much money on medical care and drug he have being taking to some many place for healing… even different pastor have pray for him it get worse every 6hous the man that heal with 6min is here the man that the lord god have giving the power to put every thing in place the man that give a word and never fail my kid brother was just chatting one day when he see this post of jack about the curing of HIV/HERPES virus by LORD EGBESU he run to my daddy and tell him about the man my daddy decided to call him and confirm it if it is true about the cure the man just assure him about his work that the great power of is for father and his gods cure any disease include HIV/HERPES, Rota virus, Smallpox ,Hepatitis well we have hope on him which we give a try to after five days my kind brother started getting better as am write this comment his is at work now what a miracle….. if you need help from LORD EGBESU contact him now on greategbesutemple@gmail.com or contact him via +2348161554365

Reply to morgan
Posted by: doris | 2015/12/01

All thanks to Dr olokum, I am here to share a good testimony of my self on how i came in contact with a real herbalist who helped me. i appreciate everyone for taken their precious time to read my testimony, 6 months ago i was diagnosed of HERPES, this means that 6months ago i was HERPES positive when i told one of my good friend about this, she sympathized with me and then she said that she was going to help me out, she told me that we should do some research on the internet, we came across Dr olokum and my friend said that she has come across a lot about him and said that he is a real herbalist remedy to all illness, i was really surprised on this and confused as well, I was so speechless and quickly i contact him to help me and he prepared some herbs for me and send it across to me and he told me the way i was going to be taken the medicine which i did, and in the next 2 weeks i went to the hospital and they said that i am now HERPES negative, i am very happy about this, when i contacted Dr olokum again to tell him the good result , i asked him how he was able to help me, and he said that he was gifted with it that he can cure illness like. call Dr olokum: +2348161554365 or email him via drolokumspelltemple@gmail.com

Reply to doris
Posted by: Alicia Dave | 2015/11/27

Good day every one i want to inform the general public how i was cured of Herpes Virus Patient for good Five years i was loosing hope on myself my Boyfriend ran away from me because of my situation one day i was online and i met a recommend on how Dr Suku help her to cure herpes,so i still continue search i saw a testimony of someone again who has been healed from "HIV AND HEPATITIS B" by this Man Dr Suku and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i email Dr Suku telling him about my HERPES Virus he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured...oh i never believed it,well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man 2 weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the Dr Suku assured me that i have cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE,hat is why i want you to join me thank Dr Suku for saving my life if you need help please contact him via email;greatsukusolutiontemple@hotmail.com or his cell number +2348074839242, his web/site http://greatsukusolutiont.wix.com/dr-suku

Reply to Alicia Dave
Posted by: Helen Robert | 2015/11/20

I'm here to testify about the great work Dr Marvel did for me. I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the past 5 years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came across a testimony of one lady on the internet testifying about a Man called Dr Marvel on how he cured her from Herpes Simplex Virus. And she also gave the email address of this man and advise anybody to contact him for help for any kind of sickness that he would be of help, so I emailed him telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! Well i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as Dr Marvel assured me that i will be cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can contact Dr Marvel via email extremespellhome@hotmail.com or his website on http://extremespellhome.webs.com . You can also call his telephone number +1 559 898 2962. Thanks once again Dr Marvel. Helen Robert.

Reply to Helen Robert
Posted by: Mary Robin | 2015/11/12

Am Mary Robin from USA... this is unbelievable i have be suffering for {Genital Herpes virus} how i get cure from my herpes virus with the help of Dr Suku is a great herbalist man from Africa in Nigeria,people do say Nigeria are all scam i believe and just give a try to him after i have been scam by 4 different people in that country,i meet Dr Suku email on website,though I went through different website I saw different testimonies about different spell casters and herbalist, I was like: 'Many people have the herpes simplex virus cure why are people still suffering from it?' I though of it, then I contact Dr SUKU via email, I didn't believe him that much,I just wanted to give him a try,he told me that he will prepare herbal cure that i will take in 2 week,so he can prepare a herbal cure on me from his temple.. after three days I started getting more stronger my blood started flowing normally i started experiencing changes all over me as the great Dr Suku assured me that i have been cured,after some time i went to the doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE,and kind of spell you can think of or any illness i advice you all to contact him: greatsukusolutiontemple@gmail.com if you have hepatitis B herpes cancer Hiv/AIDS any kind of and he also do love spell,urgent cure to your disease and have a good health as he always want to be.his private email: greatsukusolutiontemple@hotmail.com you can call for any information his Mobil number +234874839242 you can visit his website: http://greatsukusolutiont.wix.com/dr-suku..

Reply to Mary Robin
Posted by: james smith | 2015/11/09

My name is james smith , i live and work in los angeles california,united states of america. My life is back!!! After 2 years of my Broken marriage, my wife left me with two kids, I felt like ending it all, i almost committed suicide because she left us with much pain and sadness, i was emotionally down all this while. Thanks to a spell caster called DOCTOR ODUMEGU the spell caster which i met online. On a faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet, I came across several testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer,and other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and also spell to get a good paid job so on. He is amazing, i also came across one particular testimony, it was about a woman called lisa, she testified on how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped his email. After reading all this, I decided to give it a trial. I contacted him via his email dr.odumeguspiritualhome@gmail.com and explained my problem to him. In just 48hours, my wife came back to me. We resolved our issues, and we are even happier than ever doctor odumegu you are a gifted man and i will not stop publishing your name because you are a wonderful man. If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster, Try him anytime, he is the answer to your problems. you can contact him on dr.odumeguspiritualhome@gmail.com He is the best caster that can help you with your problems.Try him out,testimonies awaits each and every one of you

Reply to james smith
Posted by: Sarah Anderson | 2015/11/08

I am here to give my testimony about Dr SUKU who helped me in my life, i want to inform the public how i was cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by Dr SUKU,i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES and i saw comment of people talking about how Dr SUKU cured them. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without problem, my HERPES result came out negative. I pray for you Dr.SUKU am cured you can also get your self cured my friends if you really need my doctor help, you can reach him now:greatsukusolutiontemple@hotmail.com or call his Mobil number or you call him telephone:+234874839242 THANK YOU FOR YOU HELP TO CURE MY (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS)AM SO GRATEFUL,I WILL ADVICE YOU FRIENDS HIS WILL HELP YOU TO SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM EMAIL:greatsukusolutiontemple@hotmail.com his website: http://greatsukusolutiont.wix.com/dr-suku

Reply to Sarah Anderson
Posted by: Sarah Robinson | 2015/11/05

I've had HEPATITIS B problem over 4 years. I tried everything, of course I went to the doctor. about a hundred times, and though about my Family, I know my Family will face a serious problem when I’m gone, I lost hope and I wept all day, but one day I was surfing the internet I found Dr.Suku contact number. I called him and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I’m cured by Dr. Suku herbal medicine, I’m very thankful to Dr. Suku and very happy with my hubby and family.his email greatsukusolutiontemple@hotmail.com or contact his hot line:+2348074839242 so any type of disease HIV/AIDS,CANCER, ALS, Hepatitis C, PCV.. HERPES,through his via email;greatsukusolutiontemple@hotmail.com his website http://greatsukusolutiont.wix.com/dr-suku

Reply to Sarah Robinson
Posted by: Juliet Dickson | 2015/11/03

Am Juliet Dickson from Sweden I want to share a testimony on how this great man Dr Suku help me to heal my herpes virus is the solution to herpes cure,Since last 4 months I have being a Herpes patient.it was confirm I have be in several hospital but no one can cure it one day I was browsing through the Internet I saw a testimony on how Dr Suku from Africa healer and i saw so many testimony on blogger how is cure a lady called Grace and i asked her if she was cure by Dr Suku,what she said was yes that is heal and be free for herpes,she told me that there is a great spell caster that can cure my herpes Virus,I asked her if she had his email, she gave me his email, so I contact him and i told him I have Herpes virus,and I asked for solutions, he started the herbal remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine,and i start taking the medicine as prescribed by him and 2 week later i was cured from HERPES, Dr. Suku truly you are great healer, do you need his help also? Why don't you contact him through greatsukusolutiontemple@hotmail.com or his cell number +2348074839242,I’m the happiest girl in the world thank you Dr Suku he cure any type of disease HIV/AIDS,CANCER, ALS, Hepatitis B, HERPES, PVC/ through his via email;greatsukusolutiontemple@hotmail.com

Reply to Juliet Dickson
Posted by: joel | 2015/10/30

My name is Rechard Joel i am from USA, I am here to give my testimony about a doctor who helped me in my life. I was infected with HERPES in 2014, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution out so that my body can be okay. One day I was in the river side thinking where I can go to get solution. so a lady walked to me her name is kutrila telling me why am I so sad and i open up all to her telling her my problem,that i have herpes genital she told me that she can help me out, she introduce me to a doctor who uses herbal medication to cure HERPES and gave me his email, so i mail him. He told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after two weeks the HERPES that was in my body got vanished . so if you are you are having herpes or any kind of disease listed below and you also want cure, you can also email him at: drojemenspellhome@hotmail.com or call him +2349052116214, you will also get healed with your illness,if you are having any type of this disease or infection kindly email doctor Ojemen for cure 1 cancer 2 stroke, 3 HIV 4 herpes 5 ulcer 6 Hepatitis disease 7 Diabities kindly email doctor Ojemen for you own cure if you have any disease listed above via :drojemenspellhome@hotmail.com or call him +2349052116214

Reply to joel
Posted by: Christabella | 2015/10/21

My name is Christabella, I am here to Share my testimony about a doctor who helped me remove a burden from my life. I was infected with HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS in 2012, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking of how to get a solution out so that my body can be okay. One day I went to visit a friend and she asked why i was looking so sad i explained to her my problem, she told me that she can help me out, she introduced me to a doctor who uses herbal medication to cure HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS and gave me his email, so i emailed him. He told me all the things I needed to do and also gave me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what was happening after two weeks the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS that was in my body vanished . so if you are also heart broken and also need a help, you can also email him at: drkakuduwesthealingcenter@gmail.com OR dr.kakuduwesthealingtemple@outlook.com you can also reach him on his mobile number (09081160306)

Reply to Christabella
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/10/10

My name is Christabella, I am here to give my testimony about a doctor who helped me in my life. I was infected with HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS in 2012, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution out so that my body can be okay. One day I went to visit a friend and she asked why i was looking so sad i explained to her my problem, she told me that she can help me out, she introduced me to a doctor who uses herbal medication to cure HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS and gave me his email, so i emailed him. He told me all the things I needed to do and also gave me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what was happening after two weeks the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS that was in my body got vanished . so if you are also heart broken and also need a help, you can also email him at: drkakuduwesthealingcenter@gmail.com OR dr.kakuduwesthealingtemple@outlook.com you can also reach him on his mobile number (09081160306)

Posted by: jennifer | 2015/10/09

TESTIMONY OF HOW I GOT CURED FROM HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS AND HIV,THIS IS REAL AND I AM A LIVING TESTIMONY,HERE IS THE DOCTORS EMAIL [ olorunsolutiontemple@gmail.com ] AND HIS WHATSAPP +2348062303594 i am so happy to share this testimony with the world because generally there are so many doubts about the cure of HIV and HERPES simplex virus This is real take it serious,my name is Jennifer buligon and i am so happy that today i can give this testimony to the world and also help in saving life of people who has been condemned for death just as i was ,who will believe that a herb can cure HERPES and HIV VIRUS completely from the body , i never believe that this will work, i have spend a lot of money getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, it got to a time that all i was waiting for is death to come because i was broke and i already have strong outbreaks from the herpes virus, one day i was going through the net asking questions online just to know more about the latest development in the medical sector to see if there is still hope then i stumbled on a post about about this great man called DR.OLORUN through an online friend who publicly made a testimony on how she was also cured of herpes simplex virus2 by this herbal doctor who is well known for his strong ancient herbal practice for HERPES, HIV, and CANCER cure,at first i doubted both the woman and the doctor just as so many that see's this post would doubt because medically it has been proven impossible but later i decided to give him a try so i emailed him I did not believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared a herbal medicine (CURE) and sent it through Online Courier Service for delivery, he gave my details to the Courier Office. they told me that 3-5 days I will receive the package and after receiving it, i took the medicine as prescribed by him at the end of 13days that the medcine lasted, he told me to go to the hospital for a test, and i went, surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me Herpes simplex virus and HIV negative, i thought it was a joke, i went to other hospitals and was also negative the doctors were speechless and said it was a miracle, thank you sir for saving my life even if you cannot see this post i shall never stop testifying the impact you made in my life by restoring back my life when i was being stigmatized and even avoided by family and friends , I promise I will always testify of your good works. if you are herpes simplex virus or HIV patient, contact him and I am sure you will get cured, contact him via: emaill at OLORUNSOLUTIONTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM AND HIS WHATSAPP +2348062303594 THESE ARE THE THINGS DR.OLORUN IS SPECIALISED . HERPES . HIV/AIDS . CANCER KIDNEY STONES ULCER PORT-RATE DISORDER DIABETES LOVE SPELLS TO BRING BACK EX LOVERS [HUSBANDS OR WIFE'S ]

Reply to jennifer
Posted by: jennifer | 2015/10/09

Reply to jennifer
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/10/08

Hello everyone out there i'm Valencia Grimsley,Do you know that there is a great Herbal doctor who can cure any deadly disease? Like Cancer, Hiv, syphilis, diabetes, herpes madness, low spam count and fertility problem e.t.c. Well my main reason why i am writing this right now is to inform the whole world about the great deeds, Dr.Ebosa did for me. I was diagnosed of this deadly disease in the year 2007 ever since then i was taking my medications, until i met the great herbal doctor, though i never believed in herbal med. I saw many testimonies on how a great herbal doctor cured their deadly diseases. I contacted him through his phone number. I called him, he asked me to send him my email, which i did. He gave me a form to fill, I filled it and send it back to him. He told me that he required some items in which he will use in preparing the herbal medicine for me. I don't know where to find the items he required. He told me that the only alternative is for me to send him the money, then he can help me to purchase the items from the items sellers. I promised myself to do anything to get cured. I sent him the money. He bought the items and he prepared the herbal medicine and send to me through courier service delivery and i make use of it as he instructed. few weeks later he asked me to go for check-up, when i did the check-up i was tested HIV Negative. If you are passing through hardship and you need a way out, kindly contact him via his email on ebosaherbalremedy@hotmail.com and drabosaherbscure@gmail.com or http://ebosaherbalremedy.blogspot.com.

Posted by: Christabella | 2015/10/05

My name is Christabella, I am here to give my testimony about a doctor who helped me in my life. I was infected with HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS in 2012, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution out so that my body can be okay. One day I went to visit a friend and she asked why i was looking so sad i explained to her my problem, she told me that she can help me out, she introduced me to a doctor who uses herbal medication to cure HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS and gave me his email, so i emailed him. He told me all the things I needed to do and also gave me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what was happening after two weeks the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS that was in my body got vanished . so if you are also heart broken and also need a help, you can also email him at: drkakuduwesthealingcenter@gmail.com OR dr.kakuduwesthealingtemple@outlook.com

Reply to Christabella
Posted by: Christabella | 2015/10/05

Reply to Christabella
Posted by: Kirby White | 2015/10/03

Hello my Name is Kirby from USA I want to share a testimony on how this great man DR OJABU help me I was HIV positive it was confirm I have be in several hospital but no one can cure it one day I was browsing through the Internet I saw a testimony on how DR OJABU from Africa help a man call Ajay Sam so I contact him and i told him I have HIV he tell me not to worry that he will help me to cast it out that I should give him two days and he tell me what to do and I do it after two days he told me to go for test that I’m cure so I went to hospital to my greatest surprise I was HIV negative I’m the happiest girl in the world thank you DR OJABU he cure any type of disease his email is greatojabuhivcurecenter@gmail.com

Reply to Kirby White
Posted by: Dora Sandy | 2015/09/30

This is real take it serious, who will believe that a herb can cure herpes, i never believe that this will work i have spend a lot when getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, what i was waiting for is death because i was broke, one day i hard about this great man who is well know of HIV and cancer cure, i decided to email him, unknowingly to me that this will be the end of the herpes in my body, he prepare the herb for me, and give me instruction on how to take it, at the end of the one month, he told me to go to the hospital for a check up, and i went, surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me negative, i thought it was a joke, i went to other hospital was also negative, then i took my friend who was also suffering from herpes to the Dr Marko, after the treatment she was also confirm herpes free . He also have the herb to cure cancer. please i want every one with this virus to be free, that is why am dropping his email address, templeofsuccessandlove@gmail.com do email him he is a great man. the government is also interested in this DR, thank you for saving my life, and I promise I will always testify for your good work

Reply to Dora Sandy
Posted by: Dora Sandy | 2015/09/30

Reply to Dora Sandy
Posted by: Brain Adams | 2015/09/23

How To Win Your EX Back Unimaginable and unbelievable. I am Brain Adams from the United States and i have a good news to share to the entire world. Do you need your ex husband or lover urgently? I wanna tell you that you need not to worry because i have a good news for those out there that are faced or similar to such situation because there is always a hope and a solution to all problem. There is a great spell caster called Dr Ben who can really solve your problem. Getting my lover back is what i can't imagine but when I was losing Celtic Crazy, I needed help and somewhere to turn badly but my Aunty told me about this spell caster who also helped her on the internet. I thought it won't work but i just tried to give this man a chance and i ordered a LOVE SPELL. Two days later, my phone rang. Celtic Crazy was her old self again and wanted to come back to me! Not only come back, the spell caster opened her up to know how much I loved and needed her. This Spell Casting isn’t brainwashing, but he opened up his eyes to know how much we have to share together. I recommend anyone who is in my old situation to try him because he will help you and make things be the way it ought to be. If you have such problem or similar to this, please contact him on his email okosisi.temple@gmail.com and just visit Dr Ben and see so many people testifying about his perfect work. thank you Dr Ben and may your gods ever reward you for your good deeds web http://okosisitemple.yolasite.com..

Reply to Brain Adams
Posted by: Tanya Albert | 2015/09/11

Am Tanya Albert, Herpes wanted to destroy me, but with the help of Dr.Ekpiku i escaped the death that was on my way, i am here to testifies on how Dr Ekpiku help me to cure my sickness called Herpes which has been eating me up for 2 years and 4 months, i also saw online how he has cured so many people, Dr Ekpiku is a great herbalist that treats and cure all manner of diseases like Herpes, HIV, Cancer, Syphilis, Hepatitis B, all types of Cancer, Gonorrhea, and solves life's problems that you might have etc.. contact him today and he will help you solved your problem, contact him via ekpikuspelhomeofgrace@gmail.com or ekpikuspelhomeofgrace@hotmail.com call +2348073673757 OR whatsapp him. THESE ARE THE THINGS Dr. Ekpiku. HERPES. HIV/AIDS. CANCER.

Reply to Tanya Albert
Posted by: Tanya Albert | 2015/09/11

Reply to Tanya Albert
Posted by: Patrick Adams | 2015/08/28

I can’t believe this. A great testimony that i must share to all HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS patient in the world i never believed that their could be any complete cure for Herpes or any cure for herpes,i saw people’s testimony on blog sites of how Dr SUKU prepare herbal cure and brought them back to life again. i had to try it too and you can,t believe that in just few weeks i started using it all my pains stop gradually and i had to leave without the herpes the doctor gave to me. Right now i can tell you that few months now i have not had any pain, and i have just went for text last week and the doctor confirmed that there is no trace of any herpes system on my body. Glory be to God for leading me to this genuine to Dr SUKU I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that their is no cure for herpes that is Not true ,just contact him and get cure from Dr SUKU for your HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS and you will be free and free forever, Try it and you will not regret it because it truly works. One thing i have come to realize is that you never know how true it is until you try. There is no harm in trying. Remember, delay in treatment leads to death. Here is his email: greatsukusolutiontemple@hotmail.com Contact him and be free from herpes!thank you for you help me to cure my (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) am so grateful to you Dr SUKU make god bless you for you work done.i advice you contact him and get cure on time is real to help you to cure you herpes he have help me too his vie email: greatsukusolutiontemple@hotmail.com or call his Mobil number:+234874839242

Reply to Patrick Adams
Posted by: faih | 2015/08/27

TESTIMONY OF HOW I GOT CURED FROM HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS This is real take it serious, who will believe that a herb can cure herpes, i never believe that this will work, i have spend a lot getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, it got to a time that i was waiting for is death to come because i was broke, one day i hard about this great man called Dr. Ehi who is well know for Herpes, HIV, and Cancer cure, i decided to email him I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared a herbal medicine (CURE) and sent it through Online Courier Service for delivery, he gave my details to the Courier Office. they told me that 3-5 days I will receive the package and after receiving it, i took the medicine as prescribed by him at the end of the one week, he told me to go to the hospital for a check up, and i went, surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me Herpes simplex virus negative, i thought it was a joke, i went to other hospital and was also negative, thank you for saving my life, I promise I will always testify of your good works. if you are herpes simplex virus patient, contact him and I am so much sure you will get cured, contact him via: ehigraceherbalhivcure@gmail. com,,,, or ehigraceherbalcurecenter@gmail.com ,,,,,,,,,,ehigraceherpescure@gmail.com..... THESE ARE THE THINGS Dr. Ehi DO. . HERPES . HIV/AIDS . CANCER,,,,, you can also contact him 0n +2348071635034

Reply to faih
Posted by: faih | 2015/08/27

Reply to faih
Posted by: faih | 2015/08/27

Reply to faih
Posted by: faih | 2015/08/27

Reply to faih
Posted by: faih | 2015/08/27

Reply to faih
Posted by: faih | 2015/08/27

Reply to faih
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/08/23

i am here to give testimony of how i got back my husband, we got married for more than 9 years and have gotten two kids. thing were going well with us and we are always happy. until one day my husband started to behave in a way i could not understand, i was very confused by the way he treat me and the kids. later that month he did not come home again and he called me that he want a divorce, i asked him what have i done wrong to deserve this from him, all he was saying is that he want a divorce that he hate me and do not want to see me again in his life, i was mad and also frustrated do not know what to do,i was sick for more than 2 weeks because of the divorce. i love him so much he was everything to me without him my life is incomplete. i told my sister and she told me to contact a spell caster, i never believe in all this spell casting of a thing. i just want to try if something will come out of it. i contacted Supreme spell temple for the return of my husband to me, he told me that my husband have been taken by another woman, that she cast a spell on him that is why he hate me and also want us to divorce. then he told me that they have to cast a spell on him that will make him return to me and the kids, he casted the spell and after 2days my husband called me and he told me that i should forgive him, he started to apologize on phone and said that he still live me that he did not know what happen to him that he left me. it was the spell that Dr papa casted on him that make him comeback to me today,me and my family are now happy again today. thank you Dr papa for what you have done for me i would have been nothing today if not for your great spell. i want you my friends who are passing through all this kind of love problem of getting back their husband, wife , or ex boyfriend and girlfriend to contact supremetemple@hotmail.com or visit his website on WWW.SUPREMETEMPLE.COM or call +27611734184 and you will see that your problem will be solved without any delay.

Posted by: Leon Sean Hobbit | 2015/08/21

Hello to you all out there reading this testimonial of mine, i am Leon Sean Hobbit, from Cleveland, Ohio, USA. I was infected with herpes virus for over six months, i was not myself, until i was on the internet searching for instant remedy. So luckily, i was reading a testimonial of a client who was cured of herpes too by the amazing spell caster named Dr. Okija, an ancient spell doctor from West Africa. I contacted him by email, and within 48hours, my herpes disease was cured up. All thanks to the superb Dr. Okija for his amazing healing spell. You can get in contact with him now by email: dr.okijaspellshrine@hotmail.com Thank you once more great one, I will continue to testify of your goodness in my life.

Reply to Leon Sean Hobbit
Posted by: Sophia Precious | 2015/08/19

My name is Sophia Precious, i am from New York City. I was suffering from HIV for over 4 years, i was hopeless until one of my friend directed me to a man called Dr CHARLES, she said he cures the HIV and also said he has helped her friend with Herpes, Cancer etc, i never believed her but after a lot of talk, i decided to give him a try, just few days ago i contacted him and he told me what to do which i did and he prepared a herbal medicine and sent to me with prescriptions on how i will take it for a period of days. After i finished taking the medicine he told me to go for a test which i also did and when the result came out i was surprised to see that i am negative. I am proud to tell you the i am the most happiest person on earth. Big thanks to Dr CHARLES grate Herbalist…… If you are have any problem and you need help, You can contact him with his email hivspelltemple@outlook.com

Reply to Sophia Precious
Posted by: mechelle | 2015/08/15

My name is Mechelle Necy , I am here to give my testify about this doctor EDE who helped me out of my illness . I was infected with HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS in 2009, i was going to so many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution out so that my body can be okay. One day I was in the river side thinking where I can get solution. so a lady walked to me telling me why am I so sad and i open up all to her telling her my problem, she told me that she can help me out, she introduce me to a doctor who uses herbal medication to cure HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS and gave me his email, so i mail him. He told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after two weeks the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS that was in my body got vanished . so if you are also heart broken and also need a help, you can also email him* at: edeharbelhome@gmail.com at edeharbelhome@hotmail.com

Reply to mechelle
Posted by: mechelle | 2015/08/15

Reply to mechelle
Posted by: Judymay Bourbon | 2015/07/29

Am Judymay Bourbon. I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the past four years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulate all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man Dr IDEMUDIAN and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr IDEMUDIAN telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the Dr assured me that i have cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email Dr IDEMUDIAN on; (dridemudian@gmail.com ) or call +2348068540264 for assistance. sir i am indeed grateful for the help i will forever recommend you to my friends!!

Reply to Judymay Bourbon
Posted by: Crystal Morgan | 2015/07/23

Am giving a testimony about Dr. Ekpiku the great Herbalist, he has the cure to all manner of diseases, he cured my herpes simplex virus, though I went through different website I saw different testimonies about different spell casters and herbalist, I was like: 'Many people have the herpes simplex virus cure why are people still suffering from it?' I though of it, then I contact Dr. Ekpiku via email, I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared it (CURE) and sent it to Airfreight Online Courier Service for delivery, he gave my details to the Courier Office, they told me that 3-5 days I will receive the package and i took the medicine as prescribed by him and I went for check-up 1 week after finishing the medicine, I was tested herpes simplex virus negative, if you are herpes simplex virus patient do me a favor for you to contact him and I will try my possible best to make sure you get curedekpikuspelhomeofgrace@gmail.com or ekpikuspelhomeofgrace@hotmail.com call +2348073673757 OR whatsup him ,or search the Google to know more of his product!! http://ekpikuspellhomeofgrace.blogspot.com/

Reply to Crystal Morgan
Posted by: HELEN | 2015/06/30

HERPES HERBAL CURE IS REAL AND GENUINE Read up.... Hello every one in this forum, I am here to give my testimony about a herbalist doctor who helped me in my life. I was infected with HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS in 2010, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution out so that my body can be okay. One day I was in the river side thinking where I can go to get solution. so a lady walked to me telling me why am I so sad and i open up all to her telling her my problem, she told me that she can help me out, she introduce me to a doctor who uses herbal medication to cure HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS and gave me his email, so i mail him. He told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after two weeks the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS that was in my body got vanished . so if you are also heart broken and also need a help, you can also email him at:drboadiherbalcenter@gmail.com / herpesherbalcure@gmail.com He also have a herbal cure for HIV,ASTHMA AND INFLUENZA..Etc Contact him today and you will have a testimony...Good luck

Reply to HELEN
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/06/22

I am Jane Paul,I want to share my testimony about Dr Bolala who helped me in my life, i want to inform the public how i was cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by Dr Bolala,i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES and i saw comment of people talking about how Dr Bolala cured them. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without problem, my HERPES result came out negative. I pray for you Dr.Bolala, am cured, you can also get your self cured my friends if you really need my doctor help, you can reach him now:doctorbolala@gmail.com or call his Mobil number:+2348082281460 , THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP TO CURE MY (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS)AM SO GRATEFUL,I WILL ADVICE YOU FRIENDS HIS WILL HELP YOU TO SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM EMAIL:doctorbolala@gmail.com

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/06/22

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/06/16

Been a Herps is just like been through hell; well special thanks to God almighty for using DR. EZIKE the greatest spell caster in curing my Herps disease. I was diagnosed of this disease in the year 2008. Thou I was taking my medications buy I was not myself. Until last two weeks. My friend came to me and told me that he saw many test imonies on how a spell caster cured people Herp disease. Thou I never believe in spell, I said to myself "seen is believing" I took his name and searched it on GOOGLE, I saw many testimonies myself. Quickly, I copied his email drezikespellcasterhome@outlook.com I emailed him, he gave me a form to fill which I did, then he called me and told me that his gods required some items in which he will use in casting a curing spell on me. And di told him to get the listed items needed to prepare my cure because by then i have little faith in him, few hours later he called me and told me he is through preparing the cure. so he send it to me I got my parcel, it was a herbal cure as described by DR. EZIKE. I took the herbal cure and after taking it for a week and some days. He told me to go for check up, I went to the hospital and had a test,and i was cured. Quickly I called him and tell him what happened he congratulated me. I promise to tell the world about him. You can contact via email drezikespellcasterhome@outlook.com or you can contact him:+2348167554235

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/06/16

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/06/10

hello friends Here I leave a video to combat and eliminate herpes: >> http://ultimate-herpes.blogspot.com/ << look at him is very interesting. talk about how to combat outbreak of herpes and eliminate the disease in the bud. GREETINGS FROM USA

Posted by: Giron Raff | 2015/06/09

My name is Giron Raff, I am here to give my testimony about these great doctor Lugard who helped me out of my pains. I was infected with HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS in 2012, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution out so that my body can be okay. One day I was in the internet looking for solution and also where I can go to get solution. so i saw a testimony on how these great wonderful and powerful spell caster help so many people of different problems and i saw a woman testifying of the same man too i told her my problems and she introduce me to these great doctor who use herbal medication to cure HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS and gave me his email, so i mail him and i traveled to meet with the man in hes temple because i want to be sure of it my self, He told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening order one weeks the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS that was in my body got cured . so if you are also heart broken and also need a help, you can also email him at endofpainspelltemple@gmail.com OR drlugardendofpainspelltemple@gmail.com contact number +2348159645330 HE FIX THE FOLLOWING PROBLEMS TO ALL ACROSS THE GLOBE ON: 1. Getting your lover or husband back 2. Spiritual bulletproof 3. Training 4. Money spell 5. Long life spell 6. Prosperity spell 7. Protection spell 8. Get a job spell 9. Becoming a manager spell 10. Get a huge loan without paying any fee spell 11. Getting your scam money back 12. Child spell 13. Pregnancy spell 14. Freedom spell 15. Love spell 16, vanishing spell 17. Invisible human spell 18. Success or pass spell 19. Marriage spell 20. Avenging spell 21. Popularity spell 22. Killing spell 23. Cancer spell 24. Supernatural power spell 25. Madness spell 26. Free house loan spell 27. Production spell of films and movie 28. Hiv/aids spell 29. Tuberculosis spell 30. Loose weight and body spell.

Reply to Giron Raff
Posted by: derick wilson | 2015/06/05

Hello my name is Derick Wilson i want to share testimony that to all HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS patient in the world i never believed that their could be any complete cure for Herpes or any cure for herpes,i saw people’s testimony on blog sites of how Dr Believe from (authenticspellcast@gmail.com or authenticspellcast@yahoo.com) prepare herbal cure and brought them back to life again. I had to try it too and you can,t believe that in just few weeks i started using it all my pains stop gradually and i had to leave without the herpes the doctor gave to me. Right now i can tell you that few months now i have not had any pain, and i have just went for text last week and the doctor confirmed that there is no trace of any herpes system on my body. Glory be to God for leading me to this genuine spell caster called Dr Believe I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that their is no cure for herpes that is Not true ,just contact him and get cure from Dr Believe to your HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS and you will be free and free forever, Try it and you will not regret it because it truly works. One thing i have come to realize is that you never know how true it is until you try. There is no harm in trying. Remember, delay in treatment leads to death. Here is his email: authenticspellcast@gmail.com or authenticspellcast@yahoo.com or you can also view through his website: or call him through his mobile number +2349051496262 Contact him and be free from herpes!

Reply to derick wilson | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Ann | 2015/08/22

How much money did you have to give him?

Posted by: Giron Rff | 2015/06/04

My name is Giron Raff, I am here to give my testimony about these great doctor Lugard who helped me out of my pains. I was infected with HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS in 2012, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution out so that my body can be okay. One day I was in the internet looking for solution and also where I can go to get solution. so i saw a testimony on how these great wonderful and powerful spell caster help so many people of different problems and i saw a woman testifying of the same man too i told her my problems and she introduce me to these great doctor who use herbal medication to cure HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS and gave me his email, so i mail him and i traveled to meet with the man in hes temple because i want to be sure of it my self, He told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening order one weeks the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS that was in my body got cured . so if you are also heart broken and also need a help, you can also email him at endofpainspelltemple@gmail.com OR drlugardendofpainspelltemple@gmail.com HE FIX THE FOLLOWING PROBLEMS TO ALL ACROSS THE GLOBE ON: 1. Getting your lover or husband back 2. Spiritual bulletproof 3. Training 4. Money spell 5. Long life spell 6. Prosperity spell 7. Protection spell 8. Get a job spell 9. Becoming a manager spell 10. Get a huge loan without paying any fee spell 11. Getting your scam money back 12. Child spell 13. Pregnancy spell 14. Freedom spell 15. Love spell 16, vanishing spell 17. Invisible human spell 18. Success or pass spell 19. Marriage spell 20. Avenging spell 21. Popularity spell 22. Killing spell 23. Cancer spell 24. Supernatural power spell 25. Madness spell 26. Free house loan spell 27. Production spell of films and movie 28. Hiv/aids spell 29. Tuberculosis spell 30. Loose weight and body spell.

Reply to Giron Rff
Posted by: Sarah Andeerson | 2015/05/31

I am here to give my testimony about Dr SUKU who helped me in my life, i want to inform the public how i was cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by Dr SUKU,i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES and i saw comment of people talking about how Dr SUKU cured them. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without problem, my HERPES result came out negative. I pray for you Dr.SUKU am cured you can also get your self cured my friends if you really need my doctor help, you can reach him now:greatsukusolutiontemple@hotmail.com or call his Mobil number:+234874839242 his webs site,:http://greatsukusolutiontemplehotmailcom.webs.com/ THANK YOU FOR YOU HELP TO CURE MY (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS)AM SO GRATEFUL,I WILL ADVICE YOU FRIENDS HIS WILL HELP YOU TO SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM EMAIL:greatsukusolutiontemple@hotmail.com..

Reply to Sarah Andeerson
Posted by: Sarah Anderson | 2015/05/31

I am here to give my testimony about Dr SUKU who helped me in my life, i want to inform the public how i was cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by Dr SUKU,i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES and i saw comment of people talking about how Dr SUKU cured them. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without problem, my HERPES result came out negative. I pray for you Dr.SUKU am cured you can also get your self cured my friends if you really need my doctor help, you can reach him now:greatsukusolutiontemple@hotmail.com or call his Mobil number:+234874839242 his webs site,:http://greatsukusolutiontemplehotmailcom.webs.com/ THANK YOU FOR YOU HELP TO CURE MY (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS)AM SO GRATEFUL,I WILL ADVICE YOU FRIENDS HIS WILL HELP YOU TO SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM EMAIL:greatsukusolutiontemple@hotmail.com

Reply to Sarah Anderson
Posted by: Sarah Anderson | 2015/05/20

I am here to give my testimony about Dr SUKU who helped me in my life, i want to inform the public how i was cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by Dr SUKU,i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES and i saw comment of people talking about how Dr SUKU cured them. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without problem, my HERPES result came out negative. I pray for you Dr.SUKU am cured you can also get your self cured my friends if you really need my doctor help, you can reach him now:greatsukusolutiontemple@hotmail.com or call his Mobil number:+234874839242 his email:greatsukusolutiontemple@gmail.com THANK YOU FOR YOU HELP TO CURE MY (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS)AM SO GRATEFUL,I WILL ADVICE YOU FRIENDS HIS WILL HELP YOU TO SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM EMAIL:greatsukusolutiontemple@hotmail.com

Reply to Sarah Anderson
Posted by: carol | 2015/05/16

My name is Carol Anderson, I am here to give my testimony about a doctor who helped me in my life. I was infected with HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS in 2010, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution out so that my body can be okay. One day I was in the river side thinking where I can go to get solution. so a lady walked to me telling me why am I so sad and i open up all to her telling her my problem, she told me that she can help me out, she introduce me to a doctor who uses herbal medication to cure HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS and gave me his email, so i mail him. He told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after two weeks the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS that was in my body got vanished . so if you are also heart broken and also need a help, you can also email him at: odemisolutioncenter@gmail.com OR drboadir@gmail.com contact his number:+2348110035171

Reply to carol
Posted by: carol | 2015/05/16

Reply to carol
Posted by: alice | 2015/05/16

i want to thank Dr Odemi for the herbal HIV medicine he gave to me and my daughter, i was suffering from HIV when i gave birth to my daughter and that was how my daughter got the sickness indirect from me, but to God be the glory that i am heal with the herbal medicine that DR Odemi gave to me when i contacted him. i want to use this medium to tell everyone that the solution to our sickness has come, so i will like you to contact this great healer on his email address: odemisolutioncenter@gmail.com with him all your pains will be gone, i am really happy today that i and my daughter are cured of HIV, we are now negative after the use of his medicine,my doctor confirm it. once more i say a big thank to you Dr Odemi for healing hands upon my life and my daughter, i say may God continue to bless you abundantly and give you more power to keep helping those that want your help in their lives. email him now he is waiting to receive you. :odemisolutioncenter@gmail.com Or contact his number:+2348110035171

Reply to alice
Posted by: alice | 2015/05/16

Reply to alice
Posted by: alice | 2015/05/16

Reply to alice
Posted by: alice | 2015/05/16

Reply to alice
Posted by: kelvin | 2015/05/06

Medical scientists have discovered a new way to battle HERPES by using a man called,prophet ozali MY NAME IS kelvin .I SAW A COMMENT ON HERPES BLOGS AND I WILL LOVE TO TELL EVERY BODY HOW I WAS CURED!, AND AM NOW A LIVING WITNESS OF IT AND I THINK ITS A SHAME ON ME IF I DON'T SHARE THIS LOVELY STORY WITH OTHER PEOPLE INFECTED WITH THIS DEADLY VIRUS. HERPES HAS BEEN ONGOING IN MY FAMILY, I LOST BOTH PARENTS TO HERPES. AND IT IS SO MUCH PAIN I'VE NOT BEEN ABLE TO GET OVER.. AS WE ALL KNOW MEDICALLY THERE IS NO SOLUTION TO IT..AND MEDICATION IS VERY EXPENSIVE..SO SOMEONE INTRODUCED ME TO A HERBAL PRACTITIONER IN AFRICA.. I HAD A JOB THERE TO EXECUTE SO I TOOK TIME TO CHECK OUT ON HIM.I SHOWED HIM ALL MY TESTS AND RESULTS.. I WAS ALREADY DISORGANIZED WITH HERPES AND IT WAS ALREADY TAKING ITS TOWL ON ME.. I HAD SPENT THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS SO I DECIDED TO TRY HIM OUT ALTHOUGH I DID'NT BELIEVE IN IT, I WAS JUST TRYING IT OUT OF FRUSTRATION? AND AFTER 2 DAYS, HE SENT ME THE PORTION AND I USED IT AND WAS CURED. AND YOU WON'T BELIEVE THAT 5 DIFFERENT DOCTORS CONFIRMED IT THAT AM CURED ..IT WAS LIKE A DREAM,,I NEVER BELIEVE HERPES HAS CURE..AM NOW CURED,, AM A LIVING WITNESS..I DON'T KNOW HOW TO THANK THIS MAN? I JUST WANT TO HELP OTHERS IN ANY WAY I CAN.. I HAVE JOINED MANY FORUMS AND HAVE POSTED THIS TESTIMONIES AND ALOT OF PEOPLE HAS MAIL AND CALLED THIS MAN ON PHONE AND AFTER THEY ALL CONFIRMED CURED. BBC NEWS TOOK IT LIVE AND EVERY EVERYBODY SAW IT AND ITS NOW OUT IN PAPERS AND MAGAZINES THAT THERE IS A HERBAL CURE FOR HERPES AND ALL WITH THE HELP OF THIS MAN,, IF YOU WISH, TAKE IT OR NOT..GOD KNOWS I HAVE TRIED MY BEST. ABOUT 28 PEOPLE HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED CURED THROUGH THE HERBAL CURE OF DR.Ozali. AND THEY SEND MAILS TO THANKS ME AFTER THEY HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED CURED,THIS MAN IS REAL..DON'T MISS THIS CHANCE,,HERPES IS A DEADLY VIRUS,,GET RID OF IT NOW.. If there is anyone who has similar problem and still looking for a way out, his email still remains dr.ozaspellherbalhome@yahoo.com or call him on +2348110587969 YOU CAN ASLO REACH ME ON KELVINSMITH5256@GMAIL.COM

Reply to kelvin
Posted by: Joan leen | 2015/03/05

Am here to testify for the good deeds Dr Ogbefi did for me. I was a HIV patient until I met Dr Ogbefi who cured my disease, I was bothered, I don’t want to leave my family behind, I don’t want to die, that was my thought day and night, I was told about him (Dr Ogbefi) by a friend of mine, he gave me his email address, which is hivcurecenter@gmail.com, I emailed him and told him my problems, he helped me by casting a direct spell on me, here am I today free from that bondage, I healed, you can contact him via email, hivcurecenter@gmail.com or call him on +2348166255705

Reply to Joan leen
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/02/12

Hello let me share this testimony to the world to hear about him too this man really exit I was hiv positive over 9year I have being in medication and I try to look for cure to my problem and I go through internet doctor and I found a tradition doctor named dr.odomaspelltemple contacted him for help he give me all his laws and rule that if I get cured I should write about him and that is what am doing now, this man ask for some information about me, which I give him this man cure me from HIV what a great man thank for your help when he get the information he told me that he is about to work on it 20 to 30 minute this man email me and told me what to do for the curing which I did after all the things needed for the cure is provide the man call me in 45mins later and tell me to go for test what a great day to me I was negative thanks dr odoma if you are also in this problem contact him on this address : odomaspelltemple@outlook.com or call +2348112165379

Posted by: precious | 2015/02/12

Reply to precious
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/10/17

Dr shanti tami is a fraud of a man he stole money from me promising me to cure my herpes i will like to warn people about that man hes s fraud who will promise you cure just to steal your money please dont trust that fake doctor

Posted by: Monica Lura | 2014/07/26

I USED TO HAVE HIV,,,AND I WORK WITH THE U.S ARMY......I LOOKED FOR CURE ALMOST ROUND THE WORLD,NOT UNTIL I CONTACTED A GREAT hivcurecenter@gmail.com,I NARRATED MY PREDICAMENT TO HIM,I WAS SHOCKED HE SAID''NO CAUSE FOR ALARM'''I SEND HIM MY PHOTO,,,,HE SAID HE WILL NEED TO BUY SOME ITEMS,AND I PAID FOR IT...AFTER THREE DAYS HE TOLD ME TO GO FOR TEST AGAIN,...... MY FRIENDS YOU WON'T BELIEVE IT WAS NEGATIVE....NOW I'M SOUND AND HEALTHY STILL WORKING WITH THE U.S ARMY . I BELIEVE HE CAN CURE ANY TYPE OF SICKNESS HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS: hivcurecenter@gmail.com call him to help you on +2348115435381

Reply to Monica Lura
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/01

Can you purchase this somewhere? I emailed him and he asked for my full name date of birth phone number and city I live now im skeptical

Posted by: lisa | 2013/05/18

IS NO LONGER A NEW THING, PEOPLE HAVE HEARD, EYES HAVE SEEN IT, AND MANY HAVE TESTIFY ABOUT THIS GREAT MAN HEALING HERBAL REMEDY DRUGS.. FIRST WHEN I READ PEOPLE TESTIMONIES ABOUT THIS GREAT MAN, HOW HE CURED ALL MANNER OD DISEASE I WAS MARVELED. I CONTACTED HIM THROUGH HIS EMAIL ADDRESS redconversantspell@gmail.com AND TOLD HIM HOW I CONTACTED MY GENITAL HERPES IN ALASKA. HE TOLD ME TO STOP EATING SOMETHINGS WHY HE PREPARED ADURON B1 HERBAL HEALING REMEDY DRUGS TO DRINK AND HE SAID AFTER MY HEALING CAN START EATING THOSE THINGS.. I DID ACCORDINGLY TO WHAT HE SAID, JUST LAST WEEK THE COLD SORE AND GENITAL HERPES HERPES WAS CURED BY THIS ADURON B1 HERBAL HEALING DRUGS.. NO MORE PAINS IN MY VIRGINAL.. THANKS TO DR SHANT TAMI FOR CURING GENITAL HERPES. BELIEVE ME THIS MAN HAVE ALL DRUGS THAT CAN CURED ANY SICKNESS. I CAN NOW WEAR PANT NOW, SO SO HAPPY.

Reply to lisa | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/10/17

I once contacted dr shanti tami that guy is a fraud he took my money i never heard him again the guy is a day light fraud and i will like to warn people about him dont trudt thst fake doctor he promised to cure my herpes but all was a lie

Posted by: monika | 2013/02/16

“ beliversloveworldsolutionspell@gmail.com, that gambling doll you fixed up for me brings me consistent winnings at the casino. I wouldn’ t be without it now.” 
Linda from New York

Reply to monika | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/10/17

Please peope stop advising people to trust that man dr shanti tami that man is evil and a fraud only God can cure my herpes he did cure my herpes that doctor from nigeria please only trust jesus to cure watever dieses that doctor is just a fraud an evil man who took my money wen i asked for him and i never heard of him again so people that man is evil never to be trusted with your money he doesnt cure anything but a fraud of a doctor

Posted by: lisa | 2013/02/16

“ Thank you so much, your beliversloveworldsolutionspell@gmail.com divorce spell helped me get half the house and my fair share of our savings.” 
Mick from Leicester, UK

Reply to lisa
Posted by: Administration24 | 2013/02/03

PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS FORUM TO ADVERTISE.

ESPECIALLY NOT PRODUCTS THAT DO NOT WORK. WE NOW HAVE YOUR CONTACT DETAILS AND WILL BE REPORTING YOU TO THE ADVERTISING BOARD. THERE IS A JAIL TERM OF 10 YEARS OR A FINE OF SA R100 000.

Reply to Administration24