Posted by: Menseliefhebber | 2009-01-16

Wonder maar net

Hallo Doc! Ek luister gereeld na vroue wat saam my werk se stories en lees elke dag jou raad aan mense. Jy het regtig n Godgegewe talent en baie mense waardeer jou raad. Ek wil egter weet of jy my kan se vanuit jou oogpunt want dit is iets wat ek nog nooit kon ' uit figure"  nie: Wat dink jy as professionele Doc gaan deur n man se kop as hy getroud is en na ander vroue staar of rondkyk? Dink jy dit is seksueel of dink jy dit is maar manlik en dat hy vroue waardeer? Gee my asb jou professionele opinie.
Hou aan met jou goeie diens!

Thanks for the compliments ! I don't think there's any one answer to your question. Obviously, some men are thinking lustfully of plans to be unfaithful, but many are not. Some, like ex-President Jimmy Carter once said, are lusting in their heart, but without any intention of doing anything about it. And some, I think are enjoying the sight of a prretty woman like you might enjoy a nice view of scenery or flowers --- admiting the prettiness without seeing it as anything to do with a relationship of any kind. Some may even have the viewpoint of some women who look at others, to critically assess their make-up or dress, looking at the presentation rather than the person.
And some, especially as they get older, remind me of the dog who eagerly chases a moving car, but doesn't know what todo with it when it stops and parks !
I think women tend to look at men in similar ways. Where I suspect many women misinterpret what their man may be doing when assuming that it is always ABOUT THEM or the relationship. Admiring another woman doesn't necessarily mean he's criticising or thinking less of his own wife. You may appreciate something nice you eat in a restaurant without thinking any the less of the macaroni and cheese you make and enjoy at home.
What do you think ?