Posted by: WANDA | 2009-08-04

me and my husband have been tested to the t. i want for scrubbing,lapscope and he got a sperm count. now i am on fertomid for 6 months but i am not falling pregnant. Doc said i am healthy inside and his sperm is enough.what could be the problem. Does drugs ruin sperm

Dear Wanda

There is a definite link between the use of recreational drugs and it’s effect on male fertility. It certainly does affect sperm count, quality and motility. If despite using Clomid for 6 months and if you have still not conceived then I suggest you visit a fertility clinic were you may require some form of assisted reproductive techniques to help you conceive. These techniques would either include artificial insemination or in-vitro fertilization.

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

Posted by: too expensive | 2009-08-26

too expensive fertility clinics

Reply to too expensive