Question
Posted by: sanet | 2011/04/03

wondeing

Do u know where we will go to after death

No. So far as I know, I'm pretty certain nobody alive KNOWS that. But many people, both with and without formal religious belief, have strong beliefs about what they THINk will happen.
As BB points out, there are widely different views. And because nobody reliably comes back to tell us what happened, they are all theories. But also note that most religions believe that to commit suicide is wrong - that it refuses to allow God or fate to make such decisions.
Those thinking of suicide need to remember that if they guess wrong, and find that their fate is not what they'd hoped for, its too late to change their mind and undo it.

3
Posted by: Blow bACK | 2011/04/03

Athough these below two additional beliefs found in many cultures, traditions and religions may make my assumption incorrect:

9) Where you go and what happens when you die is entirely based on another supreme being who created all life and existence, you in effect return to this being who made you, like return to sender your just a boomerang living a temporal life before going back to where you came from.
10) There will be judgment, inescapable regardless of what you believe, even if you believe in a God that you believe will save you from punishment rejection and eternal torment, effectively being saved from the same God''s not so nice dark side, you still get judged by the God, and receive rewards or lose rewards or get punished.

From my understanding that pretty much covers most of the knowledge on the subject of death. (reptilian universal overlords, star gates, astral realms and interdimensional time traveling alien hybrid beings aside, the theories can get pretty wacky,everyone''s entitled to an opinon on the subject, one subject no one wants to get wrong :( with no absolute answer )

Reply to Blow bACK
Posted by: Blow bACK | 2011/04/03

I hope your just wondering and you still want to live, and you still have lots of life ahead of you.

Theroies of where you go when you die:

1) No where you return to dust and never live again
2) You sleep - death is like a deep deep sleep until you
become alive again after an event called the resurection
3) You go straight to hell a place of torment for ever based
on your actions and choices here on earth
4)You go straight to hell but not forever only for a set
time as punishment for your actions and choices here
on earth, then you go to heaven. This is the theroy of
purgatory, a belief taught by the Roman Catholic Church
for hundreds of years but now they no longer teach it
5) You go to heaven, bliss joy love forever
6) You become reincarnated back here on earth based
on your karma, either as an animal or a human
7) You have reached the end of your karmic cycle will
no longer reincarnate and will go to a place of torment
based on your total karmic debt
8) You have reached the end of your karmic cycle will
no longer reincarnate and you will go to Nirvana,
or heaven to be with God total peace joy pleasure etc.

Lots of information on Heaven, hell and reincarnation littered in all belief systems, generally speaking I am under the impression that everyone has a choice where they would like to go, or rather you go where you are meant to go based on the sum total of your actions thoughts etc which is who you are leading you to end up where you belong.

Reply to Blow bACK