Posted by: ozi guy | 2009-02-17

womens opinion ?

why do some women just love anal and others simply find it revolting ? cant seem to understand why ? some really want it there while others not...curious guy...

Different strokes for different folks! It is a matter of preference. Women tend to be very “hygiene” conscious and might find the anal passage not a hygienic passage. It would be interesting to ask how many men would be open for anal penetration.

Posted by: Tumza | 2009-02-17

I personally would like to try it bit dnt knw how to propose if to BF

Reply to Tumza
Posted by: bobbi | 2009-02-17

Hey there,
Personally, I don' t like it as I' ve had really bad experiences with an ex who wanted it but who was hung like a horse and didn' t seem to care if he hurt me... I find it demeaning and painful, and scary... but I suppose different strokes for different folks... like some guys like small boobs and some like bigger boobs, or perhaps like some people like veggies and others don' t...

Reply to bobbi