Question
Posted by: ANON | 2008/09/10

women' s feedback please

HI,

I have been dating my girlfriend for 6 months now and things are going well.

In the beginning we had sex every night, but now it has slowed down to maybe 4 times a week. she says she gets sore if we have sex too often and just needs to rest/recover, which i can accept.

Howcome in the beginnig every night was okay though?
I think I' m worrying about nothing here, but some comments would be appreciated.

It is quite common that in the beginning of relationship women may have a greater interest in sex and possibly be less inhibited in sex than her 'default' position would be. This is due to chemicals in the brain which are released in the beginning of a relationship - amongst other things they result in slightly higher testosterone levels in women which may account for higher sex drive. Unfortunately due to a cruel trick of nature these changes are temporary and after a while (between 6months - 4 years) she returns to a more 'normal level'.

Given that you are still having sex around 4 times a week, it sounds as if things are still pretty good relative to the general population in relationships, so you must be doing something right.

6
Posted by: ANON | 2008/09/10

ok cool

thanks for the feedback.
guess i' m just a little too horny :-)

Reply to ANON
Posted by: ? | 2008/09/10

Oh then you have nothing to worry about. It' s perfectly normal. It does get sore for us women down there. Because of all the friction. And esp if you say you guys get rough, then obviously she will feel some form of swelling. I know I also do sometimes.

Relax...nothing is wrong. If you love and respect her, you will have to be content with getting it 4 times a week. That' s already more than the average (average is twice a week)

Reply to ?
Posted by: ANON | 2008/09/10

thanks JK

she says it feels swollen inside, just tender i think.
sometimes we get a bit rough...

Reply to ANON
Posted by: JK | 2008/09/10

Ben you make it sound like a bad thing that it will eventually stop.

My opinion. I think it was an everyday thing because of all the new feelings that felt oh so good. That eventually dies down. I am not saying she won' t ever get turned on by you at all. As for feeling a bit sore. That happens to me as well. It' s something I can handle and put up with when having sex with my bf. It' s friction that is caused and sometimes one ends up grazing your skin a bit so that might be why she is feeling a little sore. Because everything is so close together you end up grazing your peehole too. Those are just minor things. It' s not as though you' re ripping her up or anything.

Have you asked what sort of pain she is feeling?

Reply to JK
Posted by: ANON | 2008/09/10

i dont think it will ever get that bad (well i hope not!!), was just wondering why it slows down so much.

any other feedback from the ladies??

Reply to ANON
Posted by: ben | 2008/09/10

thats pretty common with a lot of women. by year end it' ll be down to twice a week, and by end of next year...once a month. reason: after a while she no longer needs to impress.

Reply to ben