Question
Posted by: r r | 2010/05/06

W#omen without sex

I want to know if young adult women can do without sex, and also have a sexless marriage. What are the effects from not having sex.

There is no physical problem for a young woman to live without sex. The main consequences of this are likely to be psychological, either to her or her partner.

Claire
SASHA

4
Posted by: Married Man | 2010/05/11

Yes you can have a sexless marriage, my wife does it. Its very boring though and your hubby will definitely go and seek it elsewhere, besides that everything will be normal.

Reply to Married Man
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/05/08

Claire
SASHA

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: simone | 2010/05/07

Yeah,just like Boomsie said.Unless you are going to become a relegious figure.That''s your option.

Reply to simone
Posted by: boomsie | 2010/05/07

probably a very lonely boring life!

Reply to boomsie