Question
Posted by: Ina | 2017/08/23

Woman with low libido.

I am 45, in a good relationship and married for 12 years. I have no illneses. I have a extremely low libido and can not satisfy my husband. Does these libido enhancers like passion capsules actually work.

- 2017/09/19

The brain is the main sex organ for women and that is why there is no "magic pill" to increase women's sexual desire. 

Also, at 45, many women face menopausal sexual issues, notably vaginal dryness and for most, some decline in libido. 

First of all, I recommend that you go for some blood tests to rule out any possible organic causes (e.g. low testosterone) for your low libido. 

Keep in mind the following: In established relationships, sex therapists agree that couples' best chance for long-term happiness comes from scheduling sex. Scheduling means you both know exactly when you will be making love. Many women say they experience no particular desire for sex before it begins, but warm up to it as they make love. You may have to let go of the idea that you must feel "in the mood" before it is okay to become sexual as for many women, sexual desire/libido is not the cause of sex, but the result of enjoyable lovemaking. If you are feeling neutral about sex, and you have a sex date scheduled, there is nothing wrong with psyching yourself up for it. That is part of your frequency agreement. It is for the good of your relationship.

The key here is to negotiate a compromise sexual frequency you both consider workable. Sex should never feel coerced. 

1
Posted by: Anonymous | 2017/08/24

No they do not work. Fortunately a woman does not have to be aroused to perform so with some lubricant you can be a star.