Women Satisfaction

How can I satisfy my woman sexually? How do I enlarge my manhood?

OK, the good news is that your manhood is an excellent size, and does not need enlarging. That's good, because there is no effective way to enlarge it. But while many women are poorly satisfied by an unskilled lover, who pays little or not attention to her and what pleases her, its very rare for a woman to be unsatisfied due to a penis being small. One does at times come across women who complain that a penis can be too large for comfort or enjoyment. What one needs is patience, caring, and maybe read a few good books ( like Alex Comfort's classic "The Joy of Sex") that will help you learn abou the many inetresting and mutually pleasing things a couple can do. Also, ask her --- she will know what might suit and please her, and might be pleased to show you what she wants. And hats off to you for asking and being concerned about pleasing her !