Posted by: Leonie | 2009-07-11

women + orgasmic dreams

Are orgasmic dreams common among women? I only had it once + it was fab. About a year ago I dreamed I was being shagged by bf + had an awesome orgasm + then waking up to find myself having 2 fingers inside me. It was soooo nice but only happened that 1 time. Do other women also get these dreams? Wish I got them more often.

yes women can experience orgasmic dreams.

Sure. I am sure he will appreciate it and jump at the opportunity (not). I wish ...

Posted by: Ja | 2009-07-13

Tell him!

Reply to Ja

Yes it happens and usually the dream is not about your boyfriend/husband. I frequently have these dreams about another man and it is driving me insane. It is really awkward when you have to face this other man at least three times a week. Guess what I am thinking about when I see him !

Posted by: Lulu | 2009-07-13

i had that once.and also wish i coulld get it again.i dreamt i was with my exboyfriend.and i woke up so wet.had to bath

Reply to Lulu