Question
Posted by: Laura | 2011/10/27

Women on top

My uncircumcised man says that he can''t really " feel"  it when I am on top. I am doing the traditional forward riding (like horse back riding) even when I get on my feet or stand while he sits the feeling for him is no different. I want to take control and allow him to relax I just don''t know what to try next, any suggestions?

Please consult websites that describe the various positions, only through exploring all of them will you and your partner be able to determine which is the most pleasurable

3
Posted by: JC | 2011/10/29

My wife really enjoy sex when we get to it.I am a bit bigger than normal, and done a lot of research on how to please a woman. I make her cum most of the time and her body responds tremendously. She is really busy and I help where I can to take stress and tasks away from her... my question, as a man how can I get her to have sex more frequently? The quality is the best, however the quantity sucks?

Reply to JC
Posted by: Kate | 2011/10/28

Maybe you let him enter you too fast, let him simmer a bit, tease him a bit, let his manhood tip brush your treasur''s entrance and continue palying with the rest of his body as if it nothing like that happened, when he can''t take it anymore, push him to a sofa, play a bit infront of him, then ride him, when he''s smimmered there is no way he won''t go crazy feeling the warmth inside... here he will be touching your core and you will be in cloud 9...seeing go crazy is a turn on on him as well

Reply to Kate
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/10/28

Reply to sexologist