Question
Posted by: Librix | 2008/10/23

women ejaculation, by sitting

I have always wondered why this is.
And its driving me crazy and I need an expert' s advice.
I am not weird I just need to know
Here goes: if a women maybe sit still at work or walking
Can she ejaculate by not being stimulated?
Main question, what is the white to yellow " stuff"  on a or the women panty\ g-string

Whilst some women can be stimulated by clenching their legs together really tightly, or leaning on something which puts pressure on the clitoris - and this could lead to orgasm - this does not sound like what you are referring to; this sounds like the normal vaginal discharge - part of the natural fluids in a woman's vagina that keeps it moist and supple. It's consistency varies during the hormone cycle, ranging from thicker white/cream to slipperier/clearer.

5
Posted by: Librix | 2008/10/28

if she is having an affair (im a very troubled, broken young man) i do apologize if i may or do sound what every you are thinking

Reply to Librix
Posted by: TT | 2008/10/23

Its a discharge and its normal unless if its smelling or its not white then she' s got an infection. I would like to know what were u thinking.

Reply to TT
Posted by: Librix | 2008/10/23

now i can relax

Reply to Librix
Posted by: ? | 2008/10/23

it' s your discharge! A natural woman substance that is produced by your vagina. You' re not ejaculating.

Reply to ?
Posted by: nick uwc | 2008/10/23

Normal vaginal fliuds, provided its not foul-smelling

Reply to nick uwc