Question
Posted by: Sandy | 2012/04/18

Women breaking apart others'' relationships

Hi, I was engaged until two days ago. I found out from various sources, also from people he works with, that he has an affair with another woman. Although nobody ever saw them kissing etc. they are together all the time at work and also went to a different city together for a sporting event in which they both took part. All made sense to me as she called / sent text messages to him all day long (he even had 18 missed calls on his phone once after we went scuba diving whilst on holiday).
Apparently this woman has also ruined his marriage six years ago, two relationships he had thereafter and now also our engagement. She also ruined a marriage between another man who works with them, he divorced his wife for her. But everytime she goes back to her own husband. Various people in the past has written letters to her husband to say what " she is up to"  (apparently she had relationships / affairs with various men) but he just laughs at it. Is there a name for such a woman who goes around breaking up relationships? Does she ever love these men?

Another question is, why did he ask me to marry him whilst having a relationship with her (which he denies to date), and why did he still allow for me to buy a bigger house in my name for us to live together. To date, we were together for a year and a half, we have not lived together and were going to move into the new house in two weeks from now. Did he ever love me? Why does he keep on denying it? I have so many why" s...... I might mention that I do believe that he loved me VERY MUCH for the first year or so, I also earn 10 times his salary, he struggles and I can afford luxuries.
Thank you for your time!

There are several names given to such women, most of them unprintable and rude. If course she doesn't love any of the people whose lives she damages for selfish reasons. And if he chose to continue an affair with such a women while making apparently sincere overtures to you, you are well rid of him.
He's a cheater and likely to remain so. Remember thqat what you are feeling sad about if the loss, not of the man he actually was, but of the man you thought he was, and now know he wasnt and isnt.

2
Posted by: Just Saying! | 2012/04/18

Because he allows it, it is strange that she is always in the picture, I think you must re evaluate your relationship with this man, he cheated before ,why will he not do it again.

Dont get married to this guy , he sounds like a player, the only reason they are not together because she has a husband in the picture.

Reply to Just Saying!